part 7- It's Not A Hickey It's A Spoon Wound

I couldn't be happier.
BTS and I are on our way to my house and I wasn't even using blackmailing!
I'm just joking.

But seriously I'm so happy right now.

We were half way there when Taehyung hugged me from the back while walking.

"What happened?" I asked worried, "Are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah." he answered, burying his face in my neck, secretly planting small kisses on my neck and shoulders.

I giggled, trying to push him away a little and failing, while letting go of Yoongi's and Hoseok's hands. They pouted and tried to grab my hand back.

"Why did you hug me?" I giggle, blushing a bit. He bit my neck softly, and I could feel his smirk growing when I jump, "Hey, that tickles!" I squirm my way out of his grip.

He hurried to catch me and slythered his strong arms around me, "Don't worrie, princess," He whispered in my ear, making me blush even more, then he started to bit and nibble on it, "We'll continue this later..."

I jumped out of his grip and walked faster, "Well we're almost there! Yayyy!"
Damn you, awkwardness. Why do you have to come at such inconvenient moments?

But the boys didn't seem to mind my awkwardness. They smiled at me. Even Yoongi smiled a little! But then Jimin's smile dropped and he walked to me with worrie written all over his face.

"What is that?" he carresed my neck.

"What are you talking about?" I got my phone out and looked at the reflection of me on the black screen.
My neck had a bruise. A tiny hickey, to be exact.
I looked at the boys, secretly looking at Taehyung from the corner of my eye. I saw he was worried, and his face screamed regret and apology. I took a deep breath quickly coming up with a lie to save him from the wrath of scary Jimin.
You're probably thinking-"What do you even mean 'scary Jimin'? Have you even met the guy?"
So when I say 'scary Jimin' I mean this:

Jimin's worried look disappeared as an angry one replaced it, "is this a hickey?" he asked completely mad, and held my shoulders harshly. Cute little Chim Chim was nowhere in sight, "Who gave you this?! Who laid his hands on you?! Tell me Y/N!"

"Jimin, please stop holding me like that, you're hurting me." I cried out a little as he apologized and loosen his grip a little, but not letting go completely, "At the cafeteria, one of the bitchy girls threw a spoon at me and I didn't see it coming until it hit my neck."

At first they all raised their eyebrow, and Taehyung was biting his fist in worrie from the back, praying they would buy it.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier? We could have taken you to the nursery or something..." Jimin calmed down and cupped my face with his soft hands.

I flashed him a smile, "It's fine. It doesn't hurt that much."

-TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU GOT TO YOUR HOUSE-

"Aghhh I'm exhausted." I plopped on the couch at the living-room.

Taehyung plopped down ontop of me and hugged me while laying on me and putting his face in the crook of my neck, breathing in sharply and deeply. I looked behind his back to see the others stare daggers to his direction.

I smirked and thought to myself-
What would happen if I...?

I started to stroke his hair and play with it with my my fingers.

His hair is so soft!!

He started to make noises that were muffled into my skin. He started to mumble into my neck and planted little soft kisses again, "I'm so so so so so so so so sorry. I didn't mean to give you that hickey. I got too excited and too carried away..."

"How did you even get excited?" i giggled, "It's only me. Nothing is exciting about me."

"You are so wrong... So, so wrong...", his kisses on my neck started to get less soft and more urgent, "I promised you something, didn't I?" He said as the other boys went to the kitchen. Jin yelled out to me that he would cook something up with what's left in the fridge. I yelled back to him and approved.

"I promised you that we'll continue later. Guess what?" He purred between kisses, and his voice became deeper,

"Now is 'later', princess."

Taehyung's POV

She is way too beautiful and I'm in love way too hard.
I'm going to make her mine. I have to. Just her hand in my hair or her breath on my neck can give me a serious boner.

One of the problems is the rest of the guys. They are completely in love with her as well. It will be hard to compete against them over her effection and love. But I'm willing to do so. Anything for her. For her love.

The other problem... Is Jungkook.
How can I love two people at once? It's like I'm being torn apart by these feelings and I just wish I could have them both.
Just the thought of the two of them in bed with me... Oh my.. I shouldn't think like that right now. I'm right on top of Y/N and the last thing I need her to notice is my boner pressed against her.

But I can't help it. As soon as this thought of the two of them moaning my name popped to my head, it wouldn't leave my mind.

I stopped kissing Y/N because I knew that if I wouldn't be able to hold myself now, then I wouldn't be able to stop later, even if I needed to.

"Unfortunately, we will continue this when the others are away." I whispered in her ear and backed away, to see Y/N blushing so bad.

Ugh how I wanted to just stop thinking and kiss her. But I couldn't. She would probably hate me. Besides, she looks kind of uncomfortable or nervous and I feel sad for making her feel this way.

One day it will happen.
I need this to happen.
I will do anything.

She will be mine.