part 15- I Know Exactly What I'm Doing... Kind Of.

Y/N's POV

"Jungkook!" I call him as he ran to the bathroom while covering his nose, yelling "I'm ok!!!"

"Was it something I've done?" I ask innocently. Little did they knew that I knew exactly what I was doing. Internally, I've had a devilish smirk, but I covered it with an innocent pout.

"No no, sweety! Not at all!" Jin caressed my back softly, looking at his members, who were quite flustered.

Flustered already? I haven't even started yet....

"Yoongi oppa!" I say and lift up my arms to him with the cutest pout I could muster. "I'm tired..."

Just a little note, I'm not used to making stupid pouts and cute face impressions. But I assume I look kind of cute, since they didn't laugh at me, but looked at me and cooed.

"But it's morning, and you just woke up." He says, pulling me by my arms from my seat. I lean on his body and bury my face at the crook of his neck and speak softly.

"I want your friendship kisses..." I purred into his neck, with my arms laying on his chest.

"Excuse me," Yoongi said, pulling away. I looked up to face him, thinking that my plan has failed. But I was wrong. Yoongi's nose started to bleed and his face was as almost as red. "Can I have a tissue, please?" He said, avoiding my eye contact as he cleaned up is bloody nose.

"Why do you guys act so weird today?" I complained, getting back to my normal attitude, but inside I was cracking an ugly evil laugh like a criminal goose. "Whatever. I'm going to my room."

I was just at the door, about to leave, when I turned around to face them. Then I said with my sweetest voice and cutest pout:

"I still want friendship kisses."

Namjoon's POV

Last night, she told me her plan. Now that she knows that we have interest in her, she wants to "have fun".

How did I agree to keep quiet? WHY did I agree to keep quiet?
I just couldn't say no to her. Now I know very well that the second the boys will figure it out, I would get murdered by Yoongi... Or even worse... Jin.... I still have flipper marks from the last time I pissed him off... Oh, the horror... Years of therapy...

"Oi, what's with the face?" Jin's voice shot me back to reality. I realised I had made a pained impression and quickly shaked it off.
I looked at him and he seemed to be mad, "Have you got something to share with the group, Joon?"

I gulped.
I can't tell them what Y/N is planning. I'm scared of them, that's for sure, but Y/N being mad is terrifying.

"What do you think was that?" I quickly say to change the subject.

"She obviously likes me!" Yoongi grinned.

"Don't be stupid... Hyung." Jimin said, completely jealous. He then saw the glare from Yoongi and narrowed his eyes while stepping back a little.

"Are you blind?" Yoongi closed his eyes and sat back at the chair, with his hands at the back of his head, "She was all over me."

"The only thing that's all over you is blood." Taehyung said, pointing at Yoongi's shirt, which was stained with the red substance.

"Oh shit." Yoongi sat up and grabbed his shirt. "Well, TaeHyUNg, you think you'd be JuST FiNe in my place..." he walked next to Taehyung, who stiffened in his place, "With her... All over you... Begging you for just. A little. Affection."

Taehyung had gotten redder and redder by the second. When Yoongi had said the last word of his speech, Taehyung's nose shot out blood.

Yoongi smirked and handed him tissues, "Didn't think so."

"That's not funny." Taehyung had muffled into the tissues and Yoongi's smirk gotten even wider.

"No... It's hilarious." Yoongi said, almost laughing.

"Hobi?" Jin suddenly asked, "Are you ok?"

We looked over to Hoseok, who was deep in thought.

"No." He said monotonously, "I know for a fact that she's up to something. And luckily..." He pointed at me as a huge smirk grew on his face, "We have someone who know exactly what it is."

Author note:

I'm still having a writing block-
Help

Vote?💗

Readers who know how to write a smut-
Help me please?
I want to give you all smut chapters but I dont know how to write them.

Also, it might take a while for me to update and publish more since my writing block is killing me.
I'm sorry.

580+ readers?????

Thank you so much, everyone!

This gives me motivationnnnnn✌👍