part 6- That Was Pretty GAYYYY

Back To Y/N's POV

We got to the bus just in the last minute. We sat together like this:

Y/N+Namjoon
Taehyung+Jungkook
Yoongi+Hoseok
Jimin+Jin

When were getting closer to our stop Hoseok had to wake Yoongi up, who refused to move and snuggled even more into Hoseok's neck, hugging him to get more of his body heat.

"Mmm just a few minutes..." He purred sending vibrations through a very flushed Hoseok's upper body.

We had to get off of the bus so Hoseok carefully lifted sleeping Yoongi bridal style. Getting off of the bus, he almost fell, but then regained his balance and got out of the bus successfully.

"He's so cuteeee" I caressed Yoongi's cheek.

"He sure is." Hoseok looked to Yoongi's face and smiled brightly.

Brightly enough to wake Yoongi up.

Yoongi woke up to see Hobi's face only a few centimeters away, realising he's being carried in a very not-swag-y way, and that his arms are around Hoseok's neck.

It looked to me as if they were made for each other.

Me like-u.

Me ship-u.

It only took a few seconds for Yoongi to come back to his senses and jump out of Hoseok's arms.
Both boys were blushing and looking away from each other and from everyone else.
The others and I were smirking towards them. I walked up to them and stood between them, taking their hands in mine.

"THAT WAS PRETTY GAY" I shout and start walking with them on both of my side, making the members laugh.
Hoseok giggled nervously and Yoongi covered his blushing face with his other hand.

"Hey! Don't cover up your pretty face!" I said happily, flashing him a smile.

He blushed even more and looked around to the other members who were walking behind the three of us, with a pained face inpression that made me laugh even harder.

"Fine," I manage to say between laughs and free his hand from mine, "If you don't want me to hold your hand, then I won't. Maybe the others would-"
I was interrupted by Yoongi's hand clutching mine, "There's no need for that."

Jin's POV

Aish. That Y/N kid. She makes all of us go crazy.
On the bus I noticed that Taehyung had a boner that he was trying pretty desperately to hide. I looked up to his face and saw him biting his lip while looking at Y/N.
At first I didn't understand why but then I realized that Y/N's... Ahem... Breasts... Were... moving because of the turnings and bumps on the road.

I looked away blushing before I end up like him.

From the moment she sang with us at the preformance I fell in love with her. I can't even think straight next to her.
Only her scent is enough to drive me insane.
I want to hug her, cuddle her and kiss her. I was to spoil her like the princess she is.
It feels like I have to stop myself from cupping her face and pull her close everytime she speaks or stands near me.

But I'm not blind.
The others look at her the same way. They all love her.

I don't want to know how this all thing will end up as. But I just want the end of it to be her in my arms.

Being worldwide handsome isn't enough. I have to step up my game.