⚠Tokyo- Taekook⚠

Credits:

This smut was written by:
Ace_3011

And I edited it, but it was basically just Ace's job👏🔥

Thank you Ace💜🌟

__________________________________

It was our first day in Tokyo, a place that I always wanted to visit. Since I wasn't on the list for rooms I would always be sleeping with one or two of them (if one wanted to join). Tonight I would be sleeping with Taehyung because we wanted to have a sleepover so we could gossip and watch k-dramas. We wanted to be together because we are both bottoms, and for us, staying the night with Jungkook can lead to no good.

The boys had a couple of interviews that day so when they would come back to the hotel they would be in pretty good condition. I went into Tae's room and set up our night. After 30 minutes I had finished and it looked great so all I had to do was wait. I had waited about 10 minutes before tae came into the room.

When he came in he instantly had his boxy smile on. He ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"This is exactly what I needed." He said.

We both got into our pajamas and started to watch a k-drama. But that didn't last long. There was a sex scene half way through. It was of a threesome 2 boys and one girl. I could tell that tae was getting turned on and I can't blame him, I was too.

He looked at me with lust filled eyes, he leaned in to kiss me, I kissed back. This quickly turned into a heated make out session, with me straddling him. After a few minutes I break the kiss for some air, then I see a figure standing at the door frame looking at us. I tap Tae's shoulder for him to look. The figure steps into the light. It was Jungkook. He looks at us with lust filled eyes and a growing bulge in his pants along with his dangerous smirk.

"All I wanted to do is see my two favorite people, but instead see them making out. I don't want to stop you both, but seeing how needy the both of you are I may as well join and... Help you." He walks over to Tae and starts to kiss him harshly, making him whimper helplessly feeling needy.

"That's my little babyboy~" Jungkook says as he pulls away and starts his way towards me. He leans in to my ear, "This will be your first time. Are you ready?"

I nod, making him smile."Gosh, I can't wait to be your first. You won't be able to walk for a week~" And he was damn right.

He starts to kiss my neck and found my sweet spot. I moan out and as soon as I do I cover my mouth but Tae stops me.

"No. don't." He growls, "They're music to my ears... Feel how much harder they made me?~" He starts to rub his hard erection on my ass. He was massive and so was Jungkook.

"Damn, I've never seen my babyboy try being dominant before. I guess I'm going to see and feel what it's like tonight". Jungkook starts to make his way down your body.

Jungkook starts removing your pants while tae works on your shirt, Once your left in your undergarments they step back and admire you, then they take their shirts off, Junkook then takes off his jeans and his underpants and sits on the bed.

He motions you between his legs, "Suck my dick like the little whore you are~"

I don't know why, but that turned me on so I sat between his legs and started sucking and nibbling on every single spot.

He threw his head back in pleasure and started moaning, His moans made me wet while Tae had gotten even more worked up, the next thing I feel is someone lifting up my bottom and spreading my legs, I look down to see Taehyung sliding his head under my woman hood. He moves my undies to the side and lowers me onto his face.
He starts sucking my clit and I instantly whimper, I feel Tae smirk against me. Jungkook turns your head back to him.

"Does my babygirl wanna be punished?" He whispers, "If not, keep sucking."

I did as I was told and sucked. I started feeling a knot in my lower stomach and started whimpering.

"Do you feel something in your pretty little tummy? That means Tae has been doing his job well. You're gonna cum like a good girl, yes?" Jungkook said with a cocky smirk on his face. I nod as I came all over Taes face.

"Damn, babygirl, you're so sweet." He says, licking me with his wide tongue.

"Tae, baby, why don't you come up here so I can have a taste of my baby girl?~"

Tae gets up from under me and walks over to Jungkook and starts making out with him. Once they finish they both turn to face me, I look down at my feet. They walk towards me, Jungkook in front of me, taehyung behind me. Tae starts kissing me neck while jungkook starts kissing my lips.

"I know you have been taking birth control~" Jungkook whispered in my ear. "So I'm not gonna go easy on you~"

I was in trouble.

Jungkook starts pulling my pants down so they pool around my ankles.

"This may hurt but it will turn to pleasure... I promise." He looks at me as he slowly inserts his large manhood into my untouched pussy. It instantly hurts, I feel tears in my eyes but jungkook starts kissing all over my face saying sweet things to make me feel better.

Next I feel something against my ass then something hard and slimy going inside me. I feel so full I'm crying. They are both still kissing me while slowly moving in and out. My legs are wrapped around Jungkook's waist while my head is resting on Taehyung's shoulder.

As they move their hips, slowly bucking up into me, I start to feel so much pleasure.

"F-Faster please," I whisper into Taehyung's ear, "F-F-Faster!"

He smirks and speaks so that Jungkook can hear him "Is our little girl asking us to move faster, oh is she a little slut for our cocks, hmm?"

"Words, babygirl, use your words for us," Jungkook says huskily as I whimper, "What do you want us to do to you?"

"Please fuck me so hard that I cant walk again," I say with no care of the consequences, "Fuck me so hard that my eyes roll into the back of my head. Please just fuck me sensless!"

Both of them chuckle darkly and Taehyung replies, "Your wish is our command~"

They start pounding into me, my toes curling and my eyes rolling into the back of my head. I've never felt this much pleasure before.

They pound into me for a few more minutes with no shame. I begin to feel a knot in my tummy, I can barely speak but I manage to get out a few words.

"I-I'm- c-cum- Ah!~"

"Me too, babygirl" Taehyung replies

"Together." Jungkook speaks.

The knot in my stomach gets tighter until it finally snaps. I moan out loud, almost scream. They start to grunt and moan as they speed up. After they cum they pull out and admire what they did. Me lying on the ground with cum oozing out of both holes, tears in my eyes from over stimulation, bruises covering my torso and hickeys all over my neck and shoulders. They run a bath for me to hop in and they wash me up ready to hop into one of Taes hoodies. They lie me down on the bed and hop on either side of me.

"That was the best sex of my life." Tae sighed happily, "And I did it with the two most special people to me."

"Same with me, I love you baby girl. You too babyboy." Jungkook kisses both of our foreheads.

"I love you two as well." I say. They both looked at me, proud, as I fell into a deep sleep.

Taehyung's POV

I'm so happy. This was the best sex I've had. I'm so proud of her. She took us both so well, and it was her first time. We were her firsts. This makes me dwell with pride on the inside.

Y/n is already dead asleep, but Jungkook gives me a strange look.

"You did such a good job, Taehyung... Yet..." He smirks, "You may be her daddy... But you're still my babyboy~"

And I know what that means...

Round two.