Guardian

Percy was about to leave but Artemis stops him and says before we go you need to take the hunters pledge Percy then kneels down and says I Percy Jackson swear on the river styx and on the creator Chaos that I will fight and protect the hunt and the goddess of the hunt even till I die. All the gods look scared Poseidon said Percy you shouldn't of swore on the creator Percy asked why a guy dressed in black and said because I have never let anyone live all of the gods bow down but Percy just stands there and Percy asked who are you and the guy say I am Chaos the creator of the universe Percy just says oh Chaos just laughs and says Percy I have been watching your quests and I like you so I will let you live and I will give you my blessing all of a sudden the shadows gathered in to a ball a it flew into his chest and Percy screamed in pain but didn't faint and Chaos said impressive I gave you the power of an assassin and the knowledge of an assassin you all so are the alpha of your own wolf pack and Chaos left Artemis flashes Percy and her a little ways from the camp and Percy asked if they could keep his identity a secret for now and Artemis says sure and gives Percy a wolf mask Percy puts the mask on and transforms in to a wolf and waist for Artemis to call him after she explains to the hunters what is going on. Percy is waiting for Artemis signal when an arrow was shot at him but missed him and he ran out in the open and all the hunters aimed their arrows at him but he ran behind Artemis Thalia said lady Artemis please move away from the mutt Artemis says put your bows this is our guardian Artemis asks why did you come out before I could explain to them he just tilts his and Artemis say you know you can talk in would form and Percy says I did not know that but I was shot at all of a sudden two guys walk out of the woods and sees all the girls and one of them says looks like we found the jack pot and they both said hello ladies who wants to keep us company tonight Percy growls and all of a sudden more wolfs shows up and starts to circle the two guys while no one was looking Percy changed to his human form and says you two should leave before my friends tear you apart one of the guys pulls out a pistol and starts to shoot at the wolves but misses and hits one of the female hunter Percy jumps and grabs the gun before anyone can blink he then starts to punch the guy and throws him to the wolves and says he is all yours the other guy is just frozen in fear and Percy looks at him and saws in a dangerously calm voice that he can ether fight like a man or die the man is gets over his fear and pulls out a gun and is about to fire when Percy is suddenly behind the guy and grabs the gun before the guy could shoot it he then stabs his sword in to the guy and throws him to the wolves and says enjoy and the girls start to ask questions like who are you and how do you know these wolves h says I am P and this is my pack of wolves he then changes into a wolf and runs in to the forest with his pack and goes hunting.