The Fix

After a few months Percy decides that it is finally time to start the first attack on camp half-blood so Percy sand travels to the camp border and he hears a horn and Annabeth runs and sees that it is Percy and she try's to talk to him but he just walks over to Thalia's tree and pulls it out of the ground and cuts it in half when Annabeth sees this she was shocked and asked what are you doing don't you know that there is no barrier protecting this place now your home hearing this Percy turns around and quickly grabs her by the throat and picks her up and yells no this was never my home I thought it was but after John I found out I was wrong my home is with my new mother. He then throughs her and says I hope you haven't lost your touch in a fight because I am coming for you and your friends. Percy then went home and found Nyx there and Percy went over to her and she hugged him asking how did it go did they say anything that upset you Percy said it went fine but Annabeth was there and she said that that place is my home I then threatened her and left to his surprise Nyx leaned over to him and gave him a kiss on the lips and then she laid her head in his lap and he said what was that for and she said well silly because I like you Percy then say aren't you married and she said no he is actually my brother Percy just said oh she jut laughed and asked is that all you have to say he then says how do I know you won't break my heart like Annabeth and Artemis she then says I Nyx swear on the river Styx to not break your heart they then heard thunder and Percy said ok I guess I will give it one last try. Percy then kisses her and walks out and goes to his mother and asks wats next for our plan.

Sorry short chapter not sure what else to put.