The monster attake

Hey everybody I'm back sorry it took me so long dealing with some personal stuff but here's the next chapter

Chiron message Tyson to ask if he could come and help make some new weapons to replace the weapons they lost in the fire Tyson said ya sure it'll be great to see everyone again Chiron said ya about that most of them are dead the only ones that are alive are John, Annabeth, and Leo.  Tyson ask what about Percy Chiron said he betrayed us he is working for Gaea and he killed all of them Tyson just stood there in shock for a few seconds then snapped out of it and said lets get to work Tyson goes to the camps forgery and helps to make weapons after a few hours Tyson walks out of the forgery and sees a new cabin that looks strange he stops a random camper and asked who's cabin is that he says that is Percy's cabin now this confuses him and asked where he could find him he said try the arena he trains there a lot Tyson says thanks and heads to the arena and sees a person with wing and a double scythe flying and cutting down rock soldiers Tyson stairs at him in aw after a few minutes of watching Percy finally got done and he walks over to Tyson and stands in front of Tyson and said hi Tyson said hello I'm Tyson son of Poseidon Percy said I'm Percy son of Chaos and Gaea Tyson takes a couple of steps back and pulls out a club ready to attack after hearing he is the son of Gaea Percy just laughs and said you do not need to fear I am not like my mother Tyson then realized he said son of Chaos and kneeled down Percy waited a few minutes then told him to rise Percy asked what can I do for you Tyson said my name is Tyson and I just wished to find out who's lives in the new cabin well you now know Tyson just said yes I do have you been given a tour of the camp Percy said no I know this place except for the forge Tyson said others aren't usually allowed in there but your the prince so it should be fine they walk to the forge and when they walk in some guy yells at them saying Tyson you know other campers aren't allowed in here Tyson was about to say something when Percy said I am no ordinary camper and he let his wings out the the man said so you have wings son of Zeus this got Percy mad and let a low growl and said I am no son of that weak god everyone that heard that got scared at what Percy just called Zeus and they all backed up expect him to get struck with lightning but after waiting for a few minutes and nothing happened everyone was confused Percy just laughing and said you need not worry about him for he can not hurt me for I am more than a god everyone was confused when Percy made his crown appear on his head he said I am Percy son of chaos and geae prince of the earth and universe when he said geae everyone backed up a little more and bowed Percy told them to stand and to continue with there work.  After everyone got back to work Tyson started to show Percy around showing him how how and what parts of the forge works after the tour Tyson walked percy outside to see Medusa and Arachne so he pulled out his club and was about to attack when Percy stopped him and said I wouldn't attack them if I were you and Tyson asked why they are evil Percy just said they are my bodyguard's and could easily beat you in a fight. Tyson didn't Believe percy and attacked them Medusa and Arachne kept dodging until Tyson accidentally hit Percy in the face witch in turn made him stop when he realized what he has done he turned slowly to Percy when  Medusa and Arachne saw this try tackled Tyson to the ground Percy took a moment to realize what happened and look at Tyson being held down by Medusa and Arachne and they ask what they should do Percy tells them to let him up for it was an accident after Tyson got up he apologized to Percy after Percy said it was fine he Tyson turned to Medusa and Arachne and challenged them to a fight they thought about it then they turned to Percy and he just nodded they then accepted.

Hey I would love feedback sorry for taking so long