The prince

After a few hours Percy got his new suit on and went to the throne room and Percy was hidden behind the throne and let Chaos call the people of the planet to a meeting after everyone gathered chaos tells everyone that they have a new prince and heir Percy Jackson and Percy then walked out from behind the throne and Chaos created a smaller throne and Percy sat down and felt something land on his head he reached up and felt it to find it was a crown and was given gifts his favorite was a bracelet that can change into any weapon his favorite to use was a double sickle and trained with all kind of weapons. After the ceremony Percy thought it was time for another surprise for camp Percy went and got Nyx and he changed his looks and sent a quick IM message to his dad and mother and asked them if that they will claim him when he going to camp half they said of course when are you going he said in a few minutes Gaea then asked why are you going back to that camp Percy says well I want to be present when things fall apart so could you guys send about a hundred or so monsters to fight so they said ya no problem have fun they then end the IM message Percy and Nyx the leaves for the camp Percy goes to the border then all the monsters appeared and Percy hears the horn for monsters all the campers ran and saw all the monsters and saw Percy killing all of the monsters and they were shocked to see him fighting them all the campers where about to jump in when Nyx popped up by the campers and stopped them and told them that he will be fine and for them to watch him all the campers turned back to watch Percy fight all the monsters they where shocked to see him kill all the monsters Percy then turned and walked up to everyone and stood by Nyx and said hi I'm Percy then yelled hey will you two please claim me now everyone gasped he looked above his head and saw a small universe and an small earth Chiron said all hail Percy son of Chaos the creator and Gaea mother of earth the primordian gods Chiron said you can stay in the big house till we get you a cabin built Percy said no need Percy then snapped his fingers and a cabin appeared half of the cabin looked like the universe the other half looked like the earth Percy and Nyx started to walk to the cabin when Chiron asked Nyx why was she here and she said I just came to be with my boyfriend Chiron asked who is your boyfriend she just leaned over and kissed Percy Chiron asked them if they will come to the big house they all walked over to the house and the seven was sitting there except for piper and Jason Chiron then introduced everyone there. After the introduction Percy and Nyx went back to his cabin and made plans to destroy the armory.