The Argument

After Annabeth got John out of the webs he told Chiron that he and his friends where training when Percy and those two monsters attacked us Percy, Calypso, Medusa, and Arachne walked over to Chiron and Chiron asked Percy if this was true Percy said no I was training with my bodyguards when I was attacked Percy then said I swear on Chaos what I said was true everyone felt the earth shake and a Chaos symbol appear over Percy's head showing that the oath made when nothing happened John got scared Percy told Medusa to turn the stone people back to normal and she just waved her hand and they turned back to normal he then had Arachne get the rest out of the webs she changes forms and pulls them out of the webs then changed back and walked back over to Percy Chiron says Percy will you and your bodyguards go to the big house he then told the rest of the seven to head to the big house and told the rest of the campers to continue their chores and training he then left for the big house when he gets there Percy, Medusa, and Arachne where on one side of the room on the couch not having a care in the world and the others where on the other side of the room huddled together whispering when Annabeth saw Chiron she almost yelled they need to go or everyone will die Percy just said no Annabeth walked over to him and said they are a danger to this camp and everyone here they are my bodyguards they stay.  If they stay with you then maybe you need to leave Percy just laughed and said no she said if you don't leave we will make you leave that made Percy laugh and he asked how will you make me leave we have our ways Percy said well we aren't leaving so ya.  Annabeth said fine and called out to the gods and they all appeared and asked Annabeth what she needed and she said we have found out that those two women are Medusa and Arachne and we decided to kick them out of camp but he won't leave all the god gather their power and they all shot their power at Percy and Percy just put his hand up and blocked the beam of power Annabeth and the others thought it was working and smiling but when the beam stopped they all saw that Percy was still there and Percy said did you really think that would work did you forget who my father is well let me remind you he then made a small universe in his hand and they all got deathly pale scared and said I could destroy you all with a snap of my finger and if you even try to attack me then I'll wipe you from existence.