The Sister

After Apollo took care of Percy he came out and ask Artemis what happened so she told him about the game and the poison knife meanwhile back at camp Talia went over to Annabeth but Annabeth pulled the arrow out of the tree and hits Talia in the face giving her a black eye and Annabeth ran to her cabin and locked herself in her room the other hunters found Talia and saw the black eye and they took her to their cabin a little later Artemis flashed in with Percy and she put him on a bed and told the girls that he was going to be fine and said he just needs to sleep for an hour she then saw Talia with a black eye and asked her what happened so Talia was telling her what happened but they didn't know Percy was awake and was listening and was getting mad at Annabeth when Talia got done explaining what happened Percy was standing up and he went to walk out but the floor creaked and everyone turned to see Percy standing there and they grabbed him and lays him down. Percy says hey let me go and Artemis says we will but you must rest first then you can head out Percy says how can I rest after hearing what Annabeth did Artemis says to Percy sleep in a calm majestic voice and Percy falls asleep after a few hours Percy wakes up to a surprise and sees Artemis sitting by him holding his hand he gives her hand a soft squeeze and see wakes up and asked if he feels better and Percy says no Artemis asked him what wrong and he says Annabeth is what's wrong he then gets up and goes to his cabin right next door to get a shirt and takes a walk on the beach to try to calm down but runs into John and Annabeth and he gets mad and walks over to her and hard core slaps her and John says you can't do that Percy says who's going to stop me you John says yes he then sends a small wave at Percy and he just shies and stops it and says is that your best he then send a big wave and hits him like a Geiser.