The Deal Part2

After a few days Percy was starting to lose hope again when a prophecy came Chiron whet to Percy and he asked Percy if he would like to join to hear it Percy said sure they then walk over to the big house and everyone there except Thalia moaned and John said what is he doing here Chiron said he is here to hear the prophecy John said why I'm better than he is at quests Chiron said sh it's time to here the prophecy green fog started to come out of one of the girls mouth and she said "a war to come for all is hear the earth will rise for you to fear the one to win will be clear for the hero must choose a side to fight and the gods will come to fight". The girl then went slump and fell asleep John immediately spoke saying well the hero has to be me and I chose to fight for the gods he then turned to Percy and said to him you can go and join your mother oh wait she's dead Percy then went up to him and through him out of the window and ran to his cabin and wrote a note saying "Dear Artemis and hunters I can't take it anymore no one is kind or cares but you I'm sorry but I am leaving don't come looking for me for I am dead." He then got on his bike and drove away from camp when he was far enough away he pulled out the mirror and called Gaea and said where do I go to find you she said come to the pit and jump in I will catch you Percy took the next few days to drive to the pit and when he got there he called Gaea to say I'm coming down he the pushed a button on his bike and it turned into a small box he put the box in his backpack and then jumped into the pit he felt like he was falling for days when he finally saw the bottom and saw no one there and he thought crap I am going to die the all of a sudden Geae appears and makes the earth act like a giant bounce pad and Percy just sighted and she reaches down and offers him a hand and pulls him up to his feet she then hugged him witch shocked him she then let go of him and saw his face and she just started to laugh and he snapped out of his shock and asked why did you hug me I will explain that later but first let's go to my home shall we Percy just said sure Gaea held out his hand to him and he takes her hand and she sand travels them to her home when they got there Percy was surprised that it looked like a mansion and not a palace Gaea Shaw the confusion on his face and said I never liked having a palace but I do like to have big things. They went inside and Percy said nice place she said thanks she then takes him to the living room and asked Percy can I get you something to eat or drink Percy said no thanks he then asked what would I have to do for you she then gets kinda shy and says I would like to adopt you Percy was shocked and asked what she then says louder I want you to be my son. Percy is frozen in shock he just stood there for a hole hour she jut gently slaps his cheek and he comes out of his shock and looks around to make sure he was where he thought he was Gaea just smiling and sat him down on a couch and got him some water and he drank it and said I think I need to rest she leads him to a room and says you may rest hear and take your time. Gaea left Percy alone and Percy laid down on the bed and went to sleep. Later Percy was back at camp he was tied down and everyone was ether stabbing him or punching and kicking him the only one not doing anything was Artemis he then got stabbed in the head and woke up screaming and Gaea ran in and hugged him calming him down he then decided and said Gaea I would be honored to be your son but why me as a son well I have been watching you and have seen how the camp has treated you and I thought how sad then I say you walk in on your dead mother and I just thought no one should have to deal with these kind of torment and when you defeated me I thought you weren't so bad but thought you would never except me Percy then asked can you show me what they are doing at camp she said sure then an image came up on a mirror and saw Poseidon with John saying you are my favorite thank you for finding the truth about Percy working for Gaea and then what he said next broke his heart even more Percy Jackson I disown you you are no son of mine Percy crumbled in pain and Gaea stopped the image and ran to Percy and hugged him saying she is so sorry Percy said thanks mom and that made her smile and she said it's all right son she then said Percy Jackson I claim you as my son and bless you Percy then felt more power than he felt before and asked so mom what next.