The Match

After a few hours Percy and Nyx finally had a plan for the armory when they here a noise out side of the window and Percy and Nyx flashes out side and sees Clarissa and Frank. Percy and Nyx quickly grabs them and flashes them into their cabin they then tied up Clarissa and Frank and Percy was think for a while and talk to Nyx about trying to get Clarissa to join their side and Nyx is telling him about everyone from camp that has betrayed him and he finally agreed with her so they keep them and tied up and they go and grab Greek fire and gets it ready for that night. After a few minutes Percy and Nyx go over to the arena and they run into John and John was bragging about how he was the best swordsman in camp so Percy challenge him to a fight Percy accepted and told him to be at the arena after dinner and Percy and Nyx left and walked into the woods and they flashed into Tartarus at his mother's house and they walked in and Percy was tackled to the ground in a hug by Gaea and she asked how was the camp treating him. He told her that they were doing fine and that he has having a little fight and asked if she would like to come and she said she would love to come Percy then hugged her and told her the time Percy and Nyx then went to talk to Chaos and asked him the same thing and Chaos said that he would be there Percy and Nyx then went back to camp and told Chiron that chaos and Gaea was coming to the fight. During dinner Chiron got up and made the announcement about the gods and told everyone that there was going to be two surprise visitors after dinner everyone gathered in the arena where two cloaked figures were standing in the middle of the arena everyone but Percy and Nyx pulled out their weapons and John asked who are you and Percy walked up to the John and pushed his sword away from them and said how dare you point your weapons at my parents the two primordians then removed their hoods and everyone gasped at seeing Gaea and Chaos. A person asked Gaea how she was here They thought the seven stopped her she explains it to the campers then walks up to Percy and gives him a hug and tells him good luck and Chaos does the same then they go and sit down to watch him after a few seconds the gods show up and sit down ready for the fight Nyx kisses Percy then goes over to the door to watch the fight John came out of one of the other doors dressed in armor when he saw Percy without a weapon or armor he laughed and said giving up all ready Percy said I don't need armor to defeat you Percy then twisted his ring and a double syth formed in his hand and said shall we John just charged at him and Percy blocked his strike the fight went on like this for a while when Percy saw that he was getting tired he switch to the offensive and had John pend to the ground in a mater of seconds Percy all of a sudden turned around and grabs something invisible and pulls off a ball cap and throws Annabeth back and tells everyone that the fight is over and that he won he then leaves the arena with Nyx and Chaos and Gaea.