The Traitor

Artemis was in her room with the hunters not knowing that they were being watched Artemis was telling telling her hunters that they are to send information to Zeus and the others gods but we must not get caught all of a sudden they where surrounded by walls and Gaea appears with Percy and Percy looked more broken then ever in his eyes you could only see loss and hurt and pain Artemis say hey dear all of a sudden all Percy aura forced all of the hunters and Artemis to the ground and Percy yells you dare say that after you have lied to me I trusted you I loved you I was kind I gave you my heart and you just throw it away now if Zeus wants to something I'll send him a message a he then pulls out his two swords and started to kill the hunters he then got to Talia and Thalia he said you I trusted you two just as much as her you were my sisters but you just hurt me like everyone else you are no family of mine he then stabs them and turns to Artemis and he walks over to her and starts to cut her where she will die but slowly he then writes a note and it says this is the price you pay for sending a spy say goodbye to your daughter Zeus and be prepared to fade he then stabs a knife in her arm with the note attached he then sends her back to Olympus when she got there the gods where shocked Zeus ran to his daughter and asked what happened she said he found out he killed them all even the ones he thought as family he killed them Zeus saw the note and pulled out the knife and read it out loud and they thought it was all talk when they saw Artemis starting to fade Zeus broke down crying. Percy and Gaea was watching this from their home Gaea is holding Percy why he cry's why he is crying Gaea calls Nyx and tells her what happened and she comes right over and helps Percy why Gaea goes talk with the other council members.