The Ambush

The next day Percy woke up and went to the kitchen to see Calypso making coffee and only a few seconds later Medusa and Arachne walked out they all got a cup and got some coffee after a few minutes they heard the breakfast horn and they walked to the dinner pavilion talking and laughing when they walked in everyone turned to them Chiron rolled over to them and asked Percy who are these two women that are with you Percy said they are my bodyguards one of the campers stood up and asked why do you have bodyguards if you can take out a horde of monsters on your own Percy said my father wants me to have them. They then went and sat down at the Chaos table and food was brought to them and they started to eat. John was talking with some of his friends about attacking Percy because Percy has become the talk of camp and John was getting angry that he wasn't the center of attention after they got done talking they went and hid at the arena waiting for Percy. After breakfast Calypso said bye to Percy and went to teach kids some survival skills and Percy, Medusa, and Arachne went to the arena to train for a little while after a few minutes of training Percy was panting from the train he was doing with Medusa and Arachne Percy was tired and not paying attention around him when an arrow flew out of the shadows and grazed his arm Percy yelp in pain and grabbed his arm when another arrow flew out of the shadows but Arachne blocked it with her sword then John and a few other people came out of the shadows John and a couple of people went and attacked Percy while a few people went and fought Medusa and Arachne keeping them busy. Percy wasn't doing to well with his arm bleeding so he was getting cut a lot so Medusa and Arachne did the only thing they could do and and change to their monster forms so they jumped back a little bit and changed forms when they changed forms the people got scared but got over it and charged them but the ether got turned to stone or got webbed up a couple of the people fighting Percy turned to them and saw what happened to the others they then looked at Medusa and got turned to stone John had nocked Percy's sword out of his hand and had his sword at Percy's neck when Percy saw Medusa and Arachne walk over to John and tapped his shoulder and he turned around and got punched in the face and then webbed up him up and Percy started to heal himself and got up when Medusa and Arachne changed back to their human forms they heard some people walking to them and turned to see Chiron, Leo, Grover, Tyson, Chiron, Nico, Annabeth and the rest of the campers they had there weapons out and pointed at Medusa and Arachne except for Calypso who ran over to Percy and help him get up and Annabeth went to cut John free when Percy saw everyone had their weapons out he sad in a commanding voice and said everyone put your weapons away and everyone put their weapons down but not away.