The News

It's been five months since Percy disappeared the gods where in a meeting when someone in a dark cloak and walked to the middle of the room when Zeus saw him he said how dare you interrupt a meeting who are you the guy said I am me don't you remember me uncle I mean I did save your sorry ash twice they all gasped and said Percy he removed his hood and Poseidon ran up to him to give him a hug while saying son Percy side stepped him and tripped him and said I am no son of yours you disowned me Hestia then says Percy I know you don't like us much but will you allow me to adopt you Percy turns to her and says no why on earth would I allow a Greek god to adopt me after all you people have put me through besides I already have a mother all of the gods gasped and Poseidon asked who is it Percy said Gaea and all of a sudden she appears and asked son did you call sorry mom I didn't if I did sorry I was just telling everyone who you where to me thanks son did you need to say anything else oh ya we are declaring war on you if you want to stay out of it that's fine if you don't want to fade then join our side so you know we all ready have all the primordial gods with us Artemis immediately stands up and says Percy I would be honored to join you. Artemis welcome while Zeus yells daughter why she says because one you all thought Percy was a traitor his freakin flaw is loyalty two I know what he has Ben through so bye she then grabs Percy arm and he grabs Gaea hand and they sand travel to her mansion and says Percy can you show her around I got a meeting with the other primordial gods Percy says sure mom don't kill anyone she says no promises Percy then starts to laugh and begins the tour and ends it and say Artemis why did you really join us I could tell what you weren't telling the hole truth so tell me why you really joined me Artemis says well ever since you held up the sky for me I kind have had a crush on you Percy asked really because I have had a crush on you since you let me join the hunt but what about your vow Artemis says well I never did swear by the Styx or anything like that so it's fine Percy then asks well would you like to go out on a date Artemis say I would love to later after they're date the show up back home to find Gaea not happy and yells where have you been Percy said on a date Gaea then says oh well now is not the time for dating did you forget we declared war against the gods Percy says well I kinda forgot but sorry mom Gaea then said it's fine I just was worried that's all now how was the date it was great I got a new girlfriend he then bent over and kissed Artemis on the cheek.