New power

Percy was talking to his mother Percy suddenly remembered his oath to Artemis and gasps and looks scared and Gaea asked what's wrong he said I made a oath to Artemis on the Styx and on Chaos she then flashes them to the council room and shoot a red beam into the sky to call the other primordials gods and thankfully Chaos show up and he asked daughter why have you called this meeting and she said I wish for you to get rid of Percy's oath he made to protect the hunt Chaos asked why Percy then tells him what happened and Chaos then walks up to him and hugs him and Chaos then says I hear by remove your oath and then Chaos said how would you like to be my son Percy turns to Gaea and says is that fine mom and she says yes I think it would be nice for you to have a father Percy turns back to Chaos and says sure I'll be your son Chaos then says I Chaos here by adopt Perseus Achilles Jackson as my son and heir for when I fade Percy was shocked at the last part but came out of it when his back erupted in pain and all of a sudden wings popped out of his back and Nyx said there beautiful and Nyx runs her hand across the top of the wing. Percy looked at Chaos and asked what's with the wing Chaos says since you are now a prince you have wings and Chaos unfolded his wings. Chaos then asked Percy if he would like to visit his home Percy said sure. Chaos then opens a portal and said meeting over then Percy and Chaos step into the portal and come out infrind of a giant palace chaos say let's get you ready to meet the people Percy says sure he looks around him and sees a monster he goes to grab his sword Chaos puts his hand on his shoulder and says wait on my planet humans and monsters live together in peace now let's go get you fitted for a suit they walk into the palace and Chaos tells a servant to get Percy a suit. After Percy gets fitted for a suit and then Chaos shows Percy to his room and gets tackled to the ground by his pack and Chaos say now let's talk about your powers Percy said what Chaos says being my son you get new powers and you become a primordial so what am I the primordian of wolves, tides, hero's, loyalty, ice. So now what Percy asked Chaos said now we get in our suits and I introduce you to the people Percy asked why Chaos said so the people know you as their prince Percy said wait what Chaos said when I adopted you I named you my heir that is why you have wings Percy said the smartest thing he could oh Chaos just laughs.