Healing - Pietro x Blind!Reader

Hey guys!! This is a very long chapter! This was recommended by @SapphireEyedJiuweihu !! Thanks!! Happy reading!!❤

-

When you were found by SHIELD and HYDRA, it became a race for them to get you first. Unfortunately, you weren't so lucky to be caught by SHIELD.

HYDRA found you one day and took you to their base. Your memory had been wiped of everything you knew before, only knowing what HYDRA told you. It didn't help that you were blind and it's not like you could trust faces because you couldn't see them.

They told you that they had saved you, but you never really believed that because of all of the torture they did to you, not even bothering to wipe your memory after that. They didn't think you'd be able to identify anyone by voice, but since you didn't have your sight, you might as well use your hearing.

You had powers which consisted of healing, water manipulation, and teleportation through portals. HYDRA used this to their advantage.

They felt that, since you were blind, they might as well help you best they could. They build a small camera, so small that it wouldn't be noticeable. They could turn it off whenever they want.

The camera could transfer whatever it sees to your brain. You could see anything of close distance to you. That was the only good thing HYDRA ever did for you, besides train you for basic combat, although you still have scars from their intense lessons.

One day, you had been training again, against your will. You had been hit in the face again and you were trying to heal it, but they kept punching you, causing you to bleed from your nose.

As they started striking again, a voice sounded from behind you. "Agent L/N! You are needed. Now." You stood from where you had been knocked down.

You went to the stool in the far corner of the room as best you could without tripping over anything so you could get your camera. They don't allow you to where it during training, claiming it helps "enhance your skills".

You put your camera on and began walking after the agent who came to get you. You walked silently behind him, until you were lead to a room.

You walked in behind him. One of the high rank agents in the room, Agent Cohen, told you, "We recovered him in Sokovia. He is Pietro Maximoff and is going to become an agent in HYDRA, we need you to resurrect him."

You had your hands behind your back and your head down, "With all do respect, sir, but I'm not sure if I ca-"

"You will if you want to go without torture for a week for disobeying your orders." Cohen interrupted. You nodded, "Yes, sir." You walked up to the body on the table in front of you.

The man had silver hair, he was very good looking. You set your hands on his arm and took a breath, turning off your camera so you could concentrate better.

You concentrated on trying to heal him. After a moment, the agent said, "Come on." You responded, "Sorry, sir."

You continued to heal his wounds. Afterwards, you pushed your power as best you could, to see if you could get a heartbeat.

After a few moments, you heard gasping and were pushed back by a hand. You quickly turned your camera back on and saw the man sat up and breathing heavily.

You smiled and breathed out. The agents around you said in unison, "Hail HYDRA!" Pietro looked around, "Whe-Where am I? Where's my sister? Where's Wanda? A-And the Avengers? W-Where-"

An the Cohen said, "We need to wipe his memory." You panicked. You didn't want him to go through that. It was too painful, hard to bear. And that's only where the torture starts.