Hate And Handcuffs - Bucky x Reader

Requested by MariaPuga354

But first, can I just?

Shuri's awesome. 'Great. Another Broken White Boy for us to fix.' That was Ross, but she did it with Bucky too....Can I just say...Ily.
-

You headed to the living room, sitting down on the couch as you began chatting with a few of the people in the room.

Suddenly, Bucky walked into the room with Steve. He complained as he lifted his nonmetal arm, "Steve won't get this handcuff off my wrist."

You rolled your eyes as you stood. "Awe, baby gonna cwy?" You began walking toward the hall, shoving Bucky on your way out when your arm was grabbed and the handcuff was snapped onto your wrist.

"Steve! What the hell!" You yelled. Steve only shrugged and headed to the couch, plopping down. You yanked at the cuff and shot him a glance.

"What is this for?" You asked, yanking your arm up with Bucky's. Tony spoke as he walked into the room, "It was my idea actually."

"Of course, it was, asshole." You said. Steve looked at you, not being able to helo himself, he said, "Language. Dang it." The last part was to himself, realizing he made his situation worst.

Tony pointed to him, "I'll come back to you in a second. First, we're all going on mission. Everyone except you two. We figured it was the bwst time because you couldn't kill us. Don't bother trying to get the cuffs off, Bruce made em specially so that even you, Jon Snow, couldn't get em off."

Bucky yanked his hand, pulling yours with it. You whinced and grabbed your wrist. "Son of a bitch!" You exclaimed.

Steve gave up on trying to correct you. Natasha spoke up, "Watch your language. There are elderly present and you should respect your elders."

You were too pissed off to laugh at her gest. "Anyway, let's go. See you in a week!" Tony turned around, everyone else following him.

"A week!" You and Bucky yelled together.

"Yup! Bye!" Tony yelled. And they were gone.

"Goddammit!" You yelled.

Bucky groaned loudly. You tried to leave, going down the hall and Bucky tried going to opposite way which only yanked on the chain, bruising your wrists further.

"I'm going to the library." You told him.

"I'm not." Bucky countered

"Too bad."

"For you."

"Goddammit!" You yelled again. You used your powers to try and lift him up, but the cuffs must have blocked your powers, not letting you use your telekinesis.

You groaned again and said, "We are going to the library. I'll get you a juice box or something."

Bucky only yanked you both to the couch and turned on the TV. He turned to a movie, one you've seen a thousand times because it was your favorite. Bucky fist pumped as he said, "Yes! I love this movie."