Sprained Ankle - Pietro x Reader

Requested by LPSGirl109

-

You were on the jet, just getting back from a mission. Pietro had broken his ankle and now he's pouting in the back. You'd already taken car of his sprain and it was bandaged carefully.

You playfully said, "Aww, are you okay, baby?" He rolled his eyes and said, "Shut up." You laughed, "You poor baby."

You continued flying home. When you got back, you helped Pietro out of the jet. He dramatically limped and his face was annoyed.

Wanda asked, "What happened?" You responded, "The poor baby spwained his ankle. Now he can't woosh awound the Tower scawing people andtaking people's stuff."

Wanda couldn't help but laugh at your baby voice. You laughed too and Pietro just rolled his eyes.

You helped Pietro to the living room and went to the kitchen to get the both of you a snack. You got back and he was trying to stand up.

"Sit down or you'll have to wait longer to be able to walk on it again." You told him. He pouted as he plopped back down on the couch.

You smiled and sat next to him, pecking him on the lips. He smiled a little before eating his snack as you turned on a movie.

"You're cute when you pout." You told him. He responded, "Then I should pout more often." You said, "I said you're cute. Not hot. Don't pout more often please. Or I'll have to slap you." You joked.

You finally got a laugh out of him. You smiled and continued joking around about his ankle.

Five Days Later

Since Pietro's healing was slightly above average, his ankle healed quickly. He's spent all day just running around the Tower, stealing people's stuff and scaring the shit out of everyone, except a few people like Bruce and Natasha.

You were in the kitchen fixing a sandwich. You looked behind you to make sure Pietro wasn't there to scare you.

You didn't see him and turned back around. You screamed when you saw him in front of you. He laughed and you hit him in the chest.

"You're so annoying!" You yelled as you laughed a little. He continued to laugh and grabbed your hands, pulling you into him. "I try my best, princessa." He whispered, kissing you.

You melted into the kiss and when he pulls away, you whispered back, "I'm gonna break both your ankles in a second."

He laughed and said, "You'll have to catch me first

He laughed and said, "You'll have to catch me first." He sped out of the room and you laughed, running after him pitifully.

Little did you know, there was a certain spy in the vents who was waiting to take the sandwich.

Chapter's kinda short but I hope you liked it anyway! Love you!