Birthday - Tony x Reader

Today was Tony's birthday. You and the team had a special private party planned for Tony tonight. He was also throwing a party for himself today, inviting all different kinds of people.

You woke up, Tony was still asleep beside you. You carefully got out of bed and took a quick shower and got dressed.

You quietly headed out of your shared room with Tony and headed over to Steve's room with a trumpet.

You quietly opened the door and whispered, "JARVIS, soundproof the room please." The AI responds, "Yes, ma'am."

You then blow into the trumpet playing the Bugle Call. (Skip 25 seconds)

Steve quickly rushed out of bed, grabbing his shield. You stopped playing the horn and said, "Thanks, JARVIS." He responded, "No problem, ma'am."

Steve rubs his eyes and sets his shield down, sarcastically saying, "Thanks so much, Y/N." You smiled and walked away, saying, "Anytime, Steve. Get ready. I'll call you when I need you."

Steve sat on his bed and you closed the door heading to Clint's room. You got your phone ready to wake him up.

You carefully opened his door and loudly played bird calls. Clint wakes up and groans, "Wow. That's great." You smile, "Why, thank you, Bird Boy. Call ya when I need ya."

You head to Natasha's room and knock on the door. You hear her say, "Thanks."

"No problem."

You go to the kitchen and start making coffee. A lot of coffee. You say, "JARVIS, can you wake Sam up to the sounds of bird calls, Bruce to the explanation of existence of atoms, Bucky the same way I did Steve, and contact Rhodey please."

As you make the coffee, JARVIS responds, "Done." You smile, "Thanks."

"You're quite welcome."

"And, whatever you do, do not let Tony know what's happening today."

"Right away, ma'am."

You grab the coffee, putting it in a beer mug and fix it up for Thor. You head to his room, opening the door. You set the coffee next to his bed. "Rise and shine, Goldie Locks."

He opens his eyes and you hand him the coffee. He takes it and chugs it."

"Wow." You comment. Thor sets the empty mug down and stands up. "Thank you, Y/N."

"No, problem. Get ready. When I need you, I call you. K?" You say. Thor nods, "Yes. Got it."

You head out of his room. You go to the Twin's rooms, both waking them up by entering and clapping. "Up, up, up! Let's go! Time to get a move on!" You said when you go to both of their rooms.

When you were in Pietro's room, you told him you need him first. He nodded and started getting ready.

You go to the living room, a few of the team were there, Clint, Loki, Bruce, and Sam. Loki was already up before you. Tony was still sleeping, thankfully.

You told Sam you needed him as well. "Okay." You add, "Oh, and bring your suit." He looked at you, confused. "What? Trust me." He shook his head and you said, "There's a bunch of coffee in the kitchen."

Everyone got up and headed there. They got their mugs and went back to the living room. "I'll call you throughout the day. So Tony doesn't get suspicious. Don't spill the beans."