Pillow Fights - Clint x Reader

Requested by Madmaral

-

You were reading as you laid against Clint's chest. He held you against him as he read over your shoulder.

He suddenly spoke, "How long have we been reading?" You looked over at your phone for the time and said, "About an hour or two."

"We could have done something completely different, y'know." He commented. You looked over your shoulder as you laughed, "And what would that be?"

He smiled back and placed a kiss to your lips as he said, "I think you know." You grabbed the pillow in your lap and hit him with it.

You both laughed as he grabbed the pillow and hit you with it, in return. You giggled at his reaction. By this time, you both had a pillow in hand. The book was now forgotten as it was placed on the nightstand, safe from pillow-y harm's way.

You ducked as Clint swung his pillow and you hit him in the head. "We're playin' it that way, are we?" He laughed, his pillow hitting you back.

You both attacked each other with the soft objects and laughed the whole time. In a trick move, you hit Clint's pillow out of his hands and somewhere in the room as he, in return, threw yours away.

You both kinda stared each other down as you tried to figure out what to do now. Soon, you just leaped forward and tackled Clint to the bed.

He laughed and kissed you passionately, his hands finding their places on your exposed waist as your shirt moved up when you got atop him

He rubbed circles on your skin with his thumbs as the kiss carried on. The heated moment was abruptly interrupted as Clint tickled your sides, earning uncontrollable giggles from you.

You moved away from him as he continued to tickle you. You giggled and laughed, occasionally cackled, as he moved atop you instead, attacking you with tickles.

"Stop! St-Stop!" You giggled. He only laughed and continued his attacks while he spoke, "Only when you tell me you love me."

You laughed so hard that you began to cry. "I-I lo- hahaha!" You couldn't get a proper sentence out as he continued to mercilessly tickle you.

"I- I can't bre-breathe!" You yelled. Clint said, "Say it!" You finally burst out, "I love y-you! Hahaha!"

He stopped tickling you and proceeded to pull you back into his lap, wrapping his arms around your stomach, and laying his head in the crook of your neck as you tried to catch your breath.

"I love you, too, Tiny." Clint said as he kissed your cheek. You turned to look at him best you could and joked, "Hey! We can't all be 5'9!"

He laughed and you both kissed again. You pulled away from the kiss after a few moments and Clint picked up the book, handing it to you so you could both start reading again.

(Sorry for the short chapter! I hope you loved it nonetheless! Love you!)