Service Puppy - Tony x Dog!Reader

Requested by @iamKhrfan123
BEWARE ENDGAME SPOILERS

AFTER THE SNAP

YOUR POV

I was walking around as people were aimlessly walking around yelling the names of the of their cared ones who had turned to dust.

I was in my human form, just an orphaned kid missing a right arm. I cried from the sorrowful yells of the people around me, looking for their loved ones.

There were puppies and dogs barking and running around, looking for their owners. Being a puppy myself, I could understand them.

Jessie!
Tucker!
Jeremy!

I went into an alley and sat on the ground. People like puppies. I thought. I-I could stay a puppy a-and become a service dog! People w-would take me in and I c-could help them feel better when their sad! Yeah! That would work!

I turn into a puppy and go out on the streets and run around to find the pet shelter. When I find it, I scratch at the door and a lady comes over and opens it. I run in circles and the lady picks me up.

There are a few tears in her eyes as I lick her face. "Are you lost? Did you lose your owner? They got caught in the chaos, didn't they? Oh and you lost your leg? You poor thing. It's okay, we'll take you in."

I whine as she takes me into the building. She sets me on the floor and I curl up and lay on the floor for a while.

TONY'S POV

TIME SKIP TO WHEN HE'S SAVED

My arm is gone. I've been saved and I'm at the compound. When they finally let me go, I go to Pepper, we get married, have a kid. I love the two girls with all my heart, but I still feel something missing, y'know, besides my left.

Pepper urges me to get a service dog. "No, we don't need a dog." I tell her. She responds, "Well, too bad. We're getting you a service dog. It'll be fine."

I sigh and we all go out and go to the shelter. When we get there, we enter the building. The lady greets us and asks, "What are you looking for?"

Pepper says, "Hi, we're looking for a service dog. Or just one who can help lift this one's spirits and have lots of fun with this little angel."

She points to me first and then runs Morgan's head. The lady smiles and says, "I think I have just the pup for you. We've had her for a while now. She is one of the best dogs we have here."

She lead us to the pins in the back. She stops in front of one with a puppy, running around in excitement. She only had one arm, her left. I chuckle slightly, "This one will keep us busy."

Morgan walked up to the pin and got on her knees, smiling widely. "She's so adorable! Daddy, can we keep her? Please?" She exclaimed.

I chuckled, "Yeah, sure, sweetie." She yells, "Yay!" Pepper laughs and grabs a hold of my arm. "You'll love her. Her name is Y/N. She's a (favorite dog breed) and she is super active and lovable."

"Great." I say. The lady opens the pin and Y/N runs out, jumping on Morgan and licking her face. We take the dog and get the supplies we need to take care of one.