Insecurities - Carol x Reader

You and Natasha, your best friend, were hanging out today with one of her friends. You were meeting this friend for the first time.

You and Natasha were waiting in an open field. She had brought a small bag, you didn't know exactly what was in it, but you didn't question it.

"So, why are we waiting all the way out here?" You asked. Natasha responded simply, "To meet my friend."

You rolled your eyes and asked, "Why out here?" She answered, "I gave her the coordinates, she should be good on them."

You asked, "Is she coming in a spaceship?" Natasha said, "Not exactly." You raised a brow and looked up to the sky like you were a moment ago.

After a moment, you saw a bright, glowing object enter the atmosphere. You furrowed your brow and covered your eyes from the sun.

Soon the light grew closer and closer and you were met with a woman. She was literally blazing as she slowly let her feet touch the ground.

You got a clearer view of her face and her features blew your mind. She had soft pink lips and almond colored brown eyes. Her blonde hair flowed to her shoulders in a nice wave.

You clasped your hands and gave her a little smile. She said, "Hey, Nat. This is the friend?" Natasha smiled and responded, "Carol. Yes, this is the friend."

You blushed when you heard the lady, Carol, call you friend, but you tried not to show it. Natasha introduced, "Y/N, this is Carol. Carol, this is Y/N."

Carol said, "Hey, Y/N. Nice to meet you." You nodded and shook her hand, "Same to you, Carol."

When she said your name, you thought you almost had a heart attack. You thought to yourself, We are not doing this, Y/N!

Natasha grabbed her bag and threw it to Carol. She caught it and opened it, revealing a pair of clothes. Well, she was in a space suit.

She thanked her and you all got in the car you'd arrived in. You got in the front with Natasha in the driver's seat and Carol in the center back seat.

She placed her arms on the shoulders of the seats and said, "So, what's the plan for today?" You asked, "Like a mission?" She responded, "Yes. Exactly."

You said, "The plan is we go to the mall and buy whatever we want because we stole a billionaire's credit card."

Carol answered, "That's a terrible plan. I'm in." You smiled and laughed silently to yourself. Natasha said, "That's where we're headed now. This is gonna be fun. Hold on tight."

You rolled your eyes, "Natasha, just drive. You moving like a grandma." She responded, "I've seen some road raging grandmothers. This one actually got out of her car, walked up to the person in front of them, and banged on their window to tell them to drive."

You pursed your lips, "Might have been mine." Carol and Natasha shared a laugh, along with yourself.

You all got to the mall in a matter of minutes. Carol walked in with you and looked around. You pointed her towards the restrooms and told her she could change in those.

She nodded and left to change, ignoring the people staring at her. You could never do it. You weren't a shy person, you were actually very confident, but it seemed Carol made you insecure.

Carol came back a moment later. She wore black ripped jeans and a sleeveless band T-shirt with a leather jacket to go over it. You looked down at your feet to hide the blush you were fighting off.

 You looked down at your feet to hide the blush you were fighting off