Kidnapped - Bucky x Reader

Requested by Laurencummins0405

-

You make your way to the elevator to find Bucky. "JARVIS?" You asked, rubbing your stomach abd leaning on the rail that was placed in the elevator.

The AI responded, "Yes, Mrs. Barnes?" You asked, "Do you know where my husband is?" He answered, "Yes, Miss. He is in the living room talking with Captain Rogers."

You said, "Thanks. Can you tell him I'm stopping by the store to get some last minute things for the baby?"

He responded, "Of course, Mrs. Barnes." You rubbed your stomach and smiled.

You and Bucky were married and you had a child on the way. You were nine months pregnant and you had to sneak out of the Tower if you wanted to leave it.

As you go to the garage, you snuck into your car as stealthily as a nine month pregnant woman could manage and drove off.

While you were pulling away, you saw Bucky rushing out of the Tower and trying to chase after you. You faintly heard him yell, "You can't go!"

You took a breath as you pulled onto the streets, getting to the store. When you got out, you started walking to grab a hand basket.

A man walked up to you. "Do you need any help, ma'am?" He asked. You shook your head and said, "I should be fine."

He said, "Are you positive?" You nodded cautiously, erasing the smile from your face. It didn't seem right.

You began walking away and the man snuck up behind you, wrapping his arms around you and carrying you away.

You yelled and tried to use your powers to get him off at you, trying to blast at his face. When you got a good hit, he let go and you tried to run for it.

He ran up behind you and got you again, pulling you away by keeping your hands away. You struggled to get away from him, but were quickly exhausted.

You breathed heavily as they stuck you in a car, putting a bag over your head with handcuffs. You leaned forward, defeated.

You heard gunshots and you freaked out. You tried to calm yourself down, stress wasn't good for the baby.

The car immediately rushed away and the gunshots faded into the distance. There were tears rushing down your face.

All you wanted to do at that moment was rub your belly and cuddle into Bucky, but you couldn't.

THIRD POV

Bucky rushed into the driveway of the store and looked around for Y/N. When he heard yelling, he immediately turned to where the sound was coming from and saw Y/N getting stuffed in a car.

He pulled his spare gun out and getting it ready to attack. The car pulled away from the parking space and raced down the street. Bucky started shooting at the hood of the car and at the tires but to no avail.

 Bucky started shooting at the hood of the car and at the tires but to no avail