Happy Birthday! - Peter x Reader

You woke up to the face of your boyfriend, Peter B. Parker. You smiled as you gazed at his soft, peaceful features. You reached your hand up to his face and placed it on his cheek, rubbing it lightly with your thumb.

Peter's eyes darted under their lids and he hummed softly. He told you, "I can feel you staring at me." You smiled and said, "I don't know what you're talking about. I have to get up early for work today. See you later on?"

He smiled softly and opened his eyes, planting a light kiss to your lips, "Yeah." You smiled, "Happy birthday, nerd." He chuckled softly and spoke, "Thanks, geek." You got up and went to get a change of clothes, waiting for him to go back to sleep.

When you finally heard his soft snores, you quickly put on some nice clothes and got ready to bring in Happy. He walked into the room and whispered, "He gonna wake up?" You told him, "Heavy sleeper. Not waking up unless you bring an airhorn or his Peter Tinkle wakes him. Even then, I drugged him. He woke wake up for a while."

Happy nodded and went to go get Peter, wrapping him in his covers and growing him over his shoulders like a dead body. You laughed quietly and picked up a few things, placing it in a large bag, and following them out.

Aunt May saw you all and said, "We ready?" You nodded and Happy smiled nodding as well. "Yes. You look very well today, May." He said. You told him, "Okay, love bird, let's go." He turned to you, "You're one to talk."

You rolled your eyes and said, "Let's go." You all headed out of the small apartment and outside, loading Peter in the car. May took her car and you went with her, you were gonna meet Happy after a few stops.

You and May drove to MJ's house. You smiled as she ran out of the house and got in the back. "Hey, Y/N, May. Where's the burrito?" She asked, you'd all discussed the plan the day before and this part was her idea. Well, it was mostly her idea, she wanted to put Peter in a body bag as if he was an actual dead body.

May spoke, "Hey, MJ. We're making a couple stops first. My friend's gonna meet us there. She landed earlier this morning" She smiled at her and MJ greeted her with a head nod.

You told her, "We'll meet Peter and Happy later. We gotta get Nedd. I'm texting Stark now." She said, "Got it. I thought Stark was gonna have himself driven there." You responded as May started driving, "We never know for sure."

A few minutes later, you arrived at Nedd's. You had to honk the horn because he wasn't coming out yet. You heard a loud thud and tilted your head. A minute or two later, Nedd came running out of the house, his hair a mess.

He got in the car and said, "Sup." You asked, "Did you remember your present?" He stopped and said, "I'll be right back." You asked as he began running out of the car, "Did you remember shoes?" He yelled back, "Maybe a little longer! Hang on!"

He ran back into the house and got the present and shoes. As he came running out of the house, he was stopped by his mother who was kissing his cheek excessively. You laughed softly and MJ commented, "He's a wuss sometimes, man. But like a good one, y'know?"

You nodded and looked at May. She had a smile on her face and a hand over her heart. You laughed again and Nedd got in the car. "Sup." You responded, "Hey, Nedd. Keep it cool. We might be picking Mr. Stark up."

He began to freak out, "Wait, he said yes?!" You told him, "Chill. Maybe." Just then you got a text.

Stark

Yeah. Pick me up. Thanks.

You nodded and said, "Yup, we're picking him up. Keep your cool, Nedd. And, MJ..." She looked at you, waiting for you to continue. You finished, "You're good." May smiled and said, "We're pickin' up the billionaire."