At The Bar - Main 6 x Reader (Alternate Endings)

You were at the bar, sipping on a nice (alcoholic beverage). It had been a long day and you wanted nothing more than to calm down with a drink.

Your calm was short-lived as a creep walked up to you, leaning against the counter next to your stool. He looked at you with a stupid smirk and asked, "Hey, pretty thing. What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?"

You lifted your drink, flashing a forced smile before setting it down and replying, "Drinking. That's what people do in bars, right? Or am I doing it wrong?"

He chuckled, "We can go do it right now, if you want." You winced, taking a swig of your drink before signaling at the bartender for another one.

You mumbled, "That was straightforward."

He chuckled again. You turned to him and plainly said, "Look, I've had a long day, so can you leave a girl alone?"

He chuckled yet again as he smirked further, if even possible, "I don't want to leave you alone, not until I've gotten what I wanted."

You looked back at the creep, a little bit of fear in your eye as you said with a little more force, "Just leave me alone."

"No can do." He stepped closer.

"Leave the nice lady alone." A voice said. You turned around to see a buff blonde in a tight white shirt that would probably rip if he flexed.

The creep's smirk dropped and he asked, "And if I don't." Even though the blinde was much bigger than the creep, the dude tried to seem more intimidating.

"I said, leave her alone." The man pushed, stepping so close their noses were almost touching. The man only smirked again, "Why don't you make me?"

The blonde clenched his jaw before punching the dude square in the nose, a small crunching sound from the inevitable break

The creep bent over in pain, dabbing at his nose and looking at the blood. You cringed at how his nose was all purple and bruised. "Oooo, that's gonna hurt tomorrow." You commented.

"It hurts now." The creep said. The blonde spoke, "Now go away before I break more than just your nose."

The dude gave him a dirty look before turning and leaving. The blonde turned to you and said, "Sorry about that. Can't stand to see a woman being bothered like that. I'm Steve, by the way."

You smiled at Steve and gave a small chuckle. You held out your hand, shaking his gratefully, "Y/N. Thanks. You really did me a solid."

He shrugged, "It's nothing." He suddenly turned around to a group of people from another table, four guys and one woman.

"You wanna come sit with me and my friends maybe?" He asked, shyly. You nodded and smiled, getting up and following him to the table.

-------