Mission Success - Wanda x Reader

(Name- The Serpent.)

Requested by Multifandotakugirl

--

You walked into the fancy restaurant, your heels clinking against the marble floor, the bottom of your long, black dress barely dragging along it. You searched for your employer.

"Nice to see you could make it, Serpent." Your employer said when you walked up to his table. You responded, sitting down, "What do you have for me, Leonard?"

He slid a manila folder across the table. You picked it up and hid it behind your menu.

Leonard told you, "Her name is Wanda Maximoff. I need you to retrieve her for me. All you need to know is she's an Avenger and you need to be careful."

You looked at him over the folder. "If I wasn't careful, I'd be dead by now. The Avengers are ants compared to the things I've handled. " You said, looking back to the file.

You put the file down. "There is nothing here that can help me." You argued. Leonard said, "The rest is classified. You can figure out what to do from here, can't you, Serpent?"

You sighed and said, "I can make due with what I have. No thanks to you." You stood to leave. Leonard grabbed your arm and said, "Serpent, if you fail this mission, I will find you. You have by the end of the week to get her to me. If you don't, we'll have you by the end of the month. Do you hear me?"

You told him, "Relax." You reached to your arm where he touched you and grabbed the chip he planted on you. You showed it to him and said, "If you try and chip me again, I will come after you instead of her. Do you hear me?"

You walked out of the restaurant, not looking back. As you walked away, you turned to your wrist, revealing your watch. You pressed a button on it and waited a few moments as your car pulled in.

This week's assistant got out of the car and opened the door for you. You got in and thank him. When he got back in the car, you told him, "We're going back to the house. Thank you, Robert."

He nodded and drove you to your house. When you got there, you thanked him and peered in the window.

"You've been a wonderful assistant this week. Thanks, Robert. But, it is the end of the week and, well, you know."

He nodded, "I know. I have to forget and leave. But, why?" You told him, "So I don't have to worry about anyone telling my little secret."

He nodded and you grabbed a spray out of your purse. You sprayed him in the face and he shook his head.

He asked, "Where am I?" You told him, "Oh, hey. Thanks for driving me here. Catch you later."

He furrowed his brow and said, "Huh, n-no problem. See you later, I guess." He drove away and you said, "Shame, he was a great assistant." You walked into your house and started making your plan.

THE NEXT DAY

You were in your suit, waiting on the top of a building for your little friend to come by. You zoomed in with your goggles and saw what you were waiting for.

Your new assistant, Chris, bumped into her and they began talking. "Aww, she's so cute. Too bad I have to kidnap her." You said to yourself as you watched the interaction play out.

When Chris did what he's supposed to, he walked away, waving to Wanda. "Thank you, Chris." You waited for her to start walking away again and take a sip of her drink.