Sick - Pietro x Reader

Requested by LPSGirl109

-

You wake up, stretching your arms and sitting up slowly as you rub your eyes. You got out of bed and ready for the day.

You headed out into the halls of the tower, walking to the kitchen and making coffee. While you walk in, you're greeted by Steve leaning against the counter.

"Hey, Y/N. How'd you sleep?" He asked you. You held up your finger as a sign for him to stop talking and walked to thw counter, grabbing the coffee pot and pouring it in your favorite mug.

You prepared your coffee to your preference and took a nice sip. You then said, "Proceed." Steve chuckled and said, "That's right, no social interactions until you've had your morning coffee."

You nodded, "Exactly, now what do you want?" Steve only chuckled again and stood, "Nothing. Just saying good morning. Going out for my morning run with Sam."

Sam walked into the kitchen at the perfect time and said, "Yeah. And if he says 'On your left', I'm gonna kill 'em."

You chuckled and at that time, Pietro rushed into the kitchen amd quickly made a mug of coffee in less than two seconds.

He stirred his coffee and said, "Good morning, everyone. Good morning, babe." He bent down and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

You groaned in response, still not very much awake. "Good morning and goodbye." Sam said, turning and walking down the hall. Steve laughed a little and followed after him.

Pietro only chuckled and brought his mug to his lips to drink

Pietro only chuckled and brought his mug to his lips to drink. Before it reached his lips, though, he was in a fit of coughs.

Pietro covered his mouth with the crook of his elbow and set his cup to the side as he coughed. You set your mug down as he slowly stopped his coughs.

You stood in front of him and bent his head down to face you directly. He only smirked at you as you examined his eyes.

He winked and you told him, "Don't do that." He tilted his head to the side and you fixed it so his head was straight. He asked, "And why not, printsessa?"

You didn't answer as you looked into his eyes, they were slightly sucken in their sockets. His lips were slightly chapped and paler than usual, along with his skin.

You turned him around and ushered him to his room. He chuckled, "What are you doing?" He picked you up and carried you quickly to the room you were headed for.

He held you in his arms and you told him, "Stop. Put me down." Pietro set you on your feet and you told him, "Don't use your speed. You need to lay down. I'm gonna go get you water so you can stay hydrated."

He stopped you, "Printsessa, you are talking to me as if I were sick." You looked at him seriously, "You are sick."

Pietro scoffed, "I am not si-"