Chapter 1

My name is Kate Johnson and I don't know what's going on. I open my eyes to see darkness, and try to sit up. Almost immediately my head starts pounding so I lay back down. After the pain goes slightly, I sit up again, much slower. Once my eyes adjust, I see I'm in a pretty big building, but I'm not sure what. I get up slowly, trying not to make my head feel any worse, and start walking. As I walk down a long corridor, my heartbeat starts to quicken at my surroundings; the walls are covered in children's drawings, cobwebs, and shadows. The tile floor is covered in dust, and cracked in certain spots. I notice a small bulletin board, walk over to it, hoping it will give me any information on where I am. Pinned to the board is a flyer, the colors dulling from time. It says:

"Come one, come all to Freddy Fazbears pizza! Enjoy okay quality pizza and music by our special friends Bonnie, Chicka, Foxy, and Freddy himself! You'll have a fun, safe time here at Freddy's, great for parties, and any other events! We know you will enjoy your time here at Freddy Fazbears pizza!"

'So a pizzeria? Why would I just randomly wake up hear? Why is everything so dusty and broken if this is a restaurant?'

So many questions run through my head when I find a newspaper in the ground, as if it fell off the board, or was taken down. I reach down and pick it up, wiping away the dust on it. The  newspaper is dated January 23, 1987. The paper reads:

"Is Freddy's pizza really that safe? January 17, a child was enjoying his time at Freddy Fazbear's pizza when one of the animatronics attacked him, destroying his frontal lobe. Surprisingly, he survived, though in server condition. The restaurant has removed the animatronics from roaming about after the show, but next time you visit the pizzeria, be carful."

A child was attacked? Destroyed frontal lobe? What kind of a place is this? I look at the picture at the bottom of the article and see four robot animals - which I'm assuming are the animatronics that were talked about in the article - on a stage. A purple rabbit, a chicken wearing a bib that reads "Let's eat!" A pirate fox peering around a curtain, and a bear standing I front of a microphone. Looking at the picture sends chills down my spine. I turn from the bulletin board and continue to walk down the hallway, and see a large doorway to my left. I hurry through the doorway to find myself in a large room. Inside, there are long tables, lined with striped metallic party hats. The carpeted floor is stained with dirt, the whole room adding to the creepy atmosphere. On the other side of the room is the same image from the newspaper, the large wooden stage that held the animatronics. But none of the animatronics are there. 

I walk up to the stage and pear around the purple curtain, but find nothing but dust. I shiver from to cold, and  realize I'm wearing a tank top, jeans, and heels. My blonde hair is curled and a bit frizzy. I turn from behind the stage and look around the dark room. I notice how the lights are broken, which explains why it's so dark. But even if they weren't, I doubt there would be any electricity. I look to the top corner of the room, and see a security camera. Maybe, just maybe, if I find the security room, there could be a generator to turn the power back on, and maybe even find a phone! I could call the police, and actually get out of here! Security office, here I come.

Sorry the first chapter was so short, I promise they will get longer as the story progresses. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this, and stick around for the rest of the chapters!

Don't forget to

Comment,

Vote,

And of course,

READ!

Thanks again,

- Abby :)