Chapter 15

Kate's POV

I'm running again. I'm being chased, but not by a no faced Bonnie. By something else. It looks like Foxy, but it doesn't have a costume, it's like the skeleton of one. But it's head-heads, are there, and they seem to be piercing through me. It's a lot faster than Bonnie, and I don't know if I can get away from it. I'm running down a hallway that seems to get longer with each step. I'm getting tired, and there's nowhere to run. I have to stop, I can't go any further. Suddenly, I'm taken over by a fatigue as if I've been running for hours at a time. My legs turn to jello and I fall. I turn around to see the mangled Foxy towering over me, my heart beating out of my chest. It's foot rises over my head, and I'm paralyzed in my place, no matter how much I struggle to move. It's metal foot is at it's peak, and it comes crashing down. The last thing I see are it's heads grinning the most villainous grin I've ever seen.

I wake up with a pounding headache. I slowly open my eyes and rub my head, hoping it would go away soon. I wish Jonathan was here to comfort me right now... My feet ache from walking around yesterday. I sit up and look at my bare feet, which are dirty and covered in scratches. I pull my hand through my hair, but my fingers get caught in the knotted mess. I pull my hand back out and hug my knees, not wanting to get up. I wish Jonathan was here, I really need one of his hugs right now, for him to hold my hand and say some encouraging words. To make me laugh, which he always seemed to do. The more I think about it, the sadder I get. I really miss him. Looking around the closet, I notice it's not that dark, even though there aren't any windows. I look at all the cleaning chemicals on the shelves, and it makes my mouth dry. I reach for a water bottle, but both are empty.

'I probably should head to the bathroom, to fill the bottles and maybe try to brush through my hair.'

I get up with a yawn and take the paper clip from my pocket, and unlock the door. I peek around the door to make sure no animatronics are coming, and head towards the nearest bathroom.

I walk down the empty hallway, hearing a slight echo from my steps. Drawings, flyers, and bulletin boards surround me as I walk, making the place seem creepy. The drawings consist of the animatronics on stage, and occasionally a pizza slice next to them. I look away from the drawings and look at my feet instead. I dodge a piece of glass as I walk down the hall, leaving dust prints behind me.

I finally get to the nearest bathroom, and walk inside. First, I fill the water bottles. I screw the lids back on and look at myself in the mirror. My hair was a frizzy halo around my head, and the little makeup I had on was slightly smudged under my eyes. I had purple-ish bags under my eyes, and a small scratch by my chin. My pink and white stripped tank top was dirty and stained from who knows what. I was a mess. I turned the water back on and splashed my face a few times, then reached for a few paper towels. After drying my face, I examined myself once again. The black smudges under my eyes were gone, but I had red splotches around my nose and forehead from the cold water. I then went on to my hair. I started finger-brushing my hair lightly, and increased the strength as more knots came out.

After getting all the knots out, I filled my hands with water and covered my hair with it. I continuously finger-brushed my hair as I covered more of it with water. I got a small pump of soap and massaged it around my roots. I didn't want too, but I couldn't stand the oil. After rinsing out the soap, I squeezed the water out of my hair. I looked around and saw a small hand air-dryer. I walked over to it, keeping my head tilted (I didn't want to get my shirt wet) as I went. Once I got to it, I pushed the button and finger-brushed my hair under the air.

After about 10 minutes, my hair was almost dry. Once the air turned off, I stood up and looked back in the mirror. My hair was cleaner that before, and the red splotches finally calmed down, leaving me with a clean pale face. I looked a lot better than when I first saw myself, and felt a bit of success. I grabbed the water bottles and start making my way out. As I walk, my hair continuously falls in front of my face, getting even more annoying each time it blocks my view. Curse my long locks.

'I doubt there's a hair tie here... Wait! Maybe in Pirate's cove, a little girl could have left one!'

I re-route myself to head towards Pirate's cove. I think about children that came here, and it makes me shiver. I hope the animatronics never hurt a little kid...

I finally reach Pirate's cove, and open the door. It's still creepy as always, a ball pit in a shadow, scratched up horses from a mary-go-round, rusted pay structures; chills go down my spine just looking at it. I turn towards the cubbys and look in each one. They are all covered in dust, and a few spider webs in the corners. I search around each of them when I spot an orange one in the back corner of the cubby I was searching. I reach in the cubby and pick it up, rubbing it on my dark jeans to get the dust off. I pull all my hair back and start wrapping the hair tie around it to make a pony tail, but quickly make it a bun, because an animatronic could easily grab a pony tail. Once the bun was secure, I took one last look around the haunting place and left.

I start to make my way to the closet when I remember the hallway. I had told myself I was going to check it out, but totally forgot all about it. I keep walking, also remembering it's a little past the closet.

Once I get to the closet, I open the door and set the water bottles down. Once I do, I close and lock the door behind me and continue heading towards the hallway. I'm about to turn the familiar corner when I hear something. It sounds like a banging sound. I tip-toe to the corner and peer my head around. My eyes go wide and my heart beat quickens when I see the familiar skinny, metal features of Foxy. I watch as the animatronic fox bangs against the set of double dors at the end of the hallway when something happens I didn't expect. The doors go flying open (proving just how strong these animatronics are). Foxy stares at the entry way, then takes off sprinting down the hall. My head says to just go back to the closet, and that I should explore later. But my gut says to follow Foxy, and maybe it will lead to an exit. I decide to go with my gut. Slowly I take a step, but I stop when I hear another sound.

Jonathan's POV
I'm alive.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! Jonathan's alive! But how? Will he find Kate? Will they find an exit? Who knows? You'll just have to keep reading! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's a little shorter that usual, but I hope it's still good! We're so close to 2,000 reads! We're at 1,950! I hope that with this chapter, we can get 2,000 by Christmas! What holiday do you guys celebrate? Let me know in the comments, I want to know! Anyway, I hope you have a safe and fun holiday and New Years! Wow, the next update will be the last of 2014...

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

and, of course,

READ!!!!

Thanks, Abby