Chapter 4

After what feels like an hour or so, I wake up with a yawn, sending my blonde curls behind me.

I check the cameras with a quick glance seeing the purple rabbit in the same spot, and the chicken has moved further from the security office. Then I look over to see how much power I have.

'17 percent!?' I think, wide eyed. 'How did it go by so fast? I was asleep for only an hour!'  I start to get up from my chair when the phone rings. I sit back down and answer it.

"Uh, hello? Hello? Well, if you're hearing this, then you made it to night two, uh, congrats!" 

'Thanks...?'  I'm not sure whether I should be happy, or concerned that he's surprised I made it...

"Uh, I wont talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk, just to make sure everyone's in there proper place, you know?" 

I look at the cameras, but I can only find the bear behind stage, and the chicken. Chicka, I think was it's name, in the same spot it was in when I first checked. But where did the rabbit, Bonnie go?

"Uh, interestingly enough, Freddy himself does'nt come off stage very often. I heard he does get more active at night, though, so hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right?" 

'Oh great.. what am I going to do?"'I think, looking at the power percentage I have left: 12%.

"Uh, I also wanted to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside your doors. If-if you cant find something -or someone- be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, also, uh, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras are off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon!"

I put the phone down and check the battery. I only get a second to see the last 1% turn to 0 when the lights and fan turn off, also causing the large metal doors to fly open. I sit staring at the blank screen, wide eyed and horrified at what could happen next. All of a sudden, I hear music playing to my left. I dare not move a muscle, except to move my green eyes to my left. What I see is possibly the most terrifying thing I've ever seen. A huge, animatronic rabbit staring right at me. I turn my head to the left, and just stare. It's still playing its music when its eyes move to me. 

'Oh my gosh! What do I do?' I do the only thing I can think to do: run.

 Still staring at the large rabbit, I get up from my chair and bolt out the door to my right. I'm so scared, but I don't turn back. I don't have to. I hear the music, getting louder at the rabbit follows me down the hall. As I'm running, my high-heel catches in a crack on the floor. I fall to the ground with a cry of pain, and land on my hands. My ankle is in so much pain, but I have to keep going unless I want to die. I get up, putting most of my weight on my left side, and start speed limping around the corner. I didn't know where I was going until I saw the familiar door to the janitors closet I found earlier. The rabbit hasn't turned the corner yet, so I hurry inside and lock the door. I sit on the ground holding my ankle, trying to stay as quiet as I can. The music it getting louder and louder with each passing second, until I hear it right outside my door. 

I hold my breath, thinking 

'Please don't find me, I don't want to die, please don't find me!'  But then, the music starts getting quieter and quieter, until I cant hear it anymore. I release the breath I hadn't realized I was holding and close my eyes. I open them and look around for anything that could help my ankle help my ankle. I end up just taking off my heels and rest my ankle on an old mop. But then I hear something I thought I'd never hear again. I hear another persons voice. 

There it is! The next chapter! What did you guys think of Kate's encounter with Bonnie? And what will she do now that the power if off? And the other person's voice! Did she imagine it, or is there really someone else stuck here with her? Keep reading to find out!

Thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to

Comment,

Vote,

And of course,

READ!

Thanks again!

- Abby :)