Please

"(Y/n) please don't leave." He pleaded as you were packing some clothes. "I know we've been arguing a lot lately but I still love you." You kept packing your stuff and he was getting desperate. "(Y/n)." His voice cracked.

When you kept quiet and continued stuffing shit in your bag is when he tried to stop you by unpacking it. "Ezra don't." You said kind of cold.

You put back the clothes he unpacked but he was still trying to stop you by standing in the front of the door.

"Ezra this is for the best." You started tearing up. "We need space."

He still didn't move. "I don't want space. I want you." A tear rolled down his cheek.

"We're not breaking up. We just need to be away from each other for a while." He still didn't budge.

"I don't want to be away from you. I love you too much for that." He cried. You set down your bag and cupped his cheeks. "I know you love me but if I stay this all will just get even more toxic and that's not good for either of us." He put his hands over yours, closing his eyes as another tear rolled down his face. "Please don't leave." He whispered.

"But if I don-" He cut you of by kissing you, his hands going from yours to your waist. You kissed him back, deepening the kiss by tilting your head a bit.

He pulled you closer and passion filled the air as you felt another tear coming down his face.

You pulled away for air and you rested your foreheads against each other eyes closed. "Please don't leave. I will be better." He whispered.
________________________________
Short and sad I know I'm sorry. First 'chapter' I guess. Don't expect me to post frequently because I'm busy and stuff cuz I have a life outside this too lol
Question: Do you prefer ':-)' <- this or that -> ':)'?