Dumb Residents

I walk in the room and see a girl there with her parents and an older girl that I assume that is her older sister.

"Hello, I'm Dr.Sarfati, chief of Pediatric Surgery here in The John Hopkins Hospital but you all can call me Lea." I said smiling and her parents smiled to me and I see Dr.Monteith walking in the room and he introduced himself.

"Please, can someone read the case?" Monteith asked to one of the residents.

"Molly Bree Smith, 7 years old and diagnosed with Ganglioglioma stage III." The resident said.

"And how should it be treated?" Monteith asked them and all of them grabbed books.

Terrible choice!

"No books." I said and they put the books inside they pockets again and they all stayed silent. Monteith buffed mad and rolled his eyes with the residents stupidness.

"Surgery and radiotherapy." Monteith said and the residents nodded "It's not a very complex surgery, between three or five hours. The radiotherapy is just to previne te tumor to comeback in future." He said and the family nodded. "And I'm sorry for them but don't worry, after that, they're not even going to be inside the OR." He said and the familly was relieved. Stupid residents.

"The surgery is scheduled to 4pm this afternoon, we will see you soon." I said to them smiling.

"Are you going to be there?" The little girl, Molly, asked me.

"I don't know sweetie, who is going to operate you is Dr.Monteith over there." I said to her pointing to Monteith and he nod.

"He is scaring me, he is very big." She said and that made everyone laugh, even Monteith, who would tell that a kid would make Monteith laugh. I saw ice king laugh!

"Don't worry over there princess, let's think like that. You're a princess and you have a very bad monster living inside your head right now but you shouldn't worry cause I am going to kill that monster and he will never bother you again." He said and the little girl smiled. That's actually so fucking adorable. Maybe he isn't that bad. I think kids are his weak point, everyone has one.

"Can you bring his body? I want to show to all of my friends in school, they will be so jealous." She said and we all laughed once again.

"Sweetie, I don't think he can do that. When he finish killing that monster, the monster will be in pieces and no one will be able to recognize." I said to her and she laughed.

"Me and Dr.Sarfati will comeback later, without them cause obviously they have to study...A LOT." Monteith said and yep, he is that bad. What was I thinking? We left the room and in the moment he closed the door he gave the residents death glares.

"Are you guys a bunch of morons?!" He shouted and I was shocked, the residents are fucking scared and the others doesn't even seemed to care. Like Dianna said, it's something frequent. I don't even know why I even thought that he wasn't a jerk after all. "We have a kid in there! Her family is scared as hell and you bunch of idiots can't give her family a little bit of peace showing that you guys ACTUALLY LEARNED SOMETHING IN MEDICAL SCHOOL?!" He yelled to them and he was pretty red. I was already away from them, cause I was very scared cause I've never seem someone this mad. I think like Dianna said, he is very compromised with his job and that's might be the reason he get pissed the hell out of him. It's not like he's wrong tough, those residents are really stupid for not knowing something as simple as that but no excuses for go yelling on their faces.

"I told ya it was frequent." Someone said and I look to my left side to see Dianna.

"I'm not surprised tho, he is a jerk. But I must admit, the residents screwed up big time in this one." I said and Dianna shrugged, everyone was staring at them now. Lucky them the room are sound prof so any patient that is inside a bedroom can actually listen to him.

"What did he said to you?" Dianna asked and I sighed.

"Chief Shuester asked him to show me around cause today is my first day and he had an annoyed face and literally called me a nurse. I don't really mind cause being a nurse isn't bad, but I'm not one so...And the problem wasn't what he said it's how he said. A complete jerk." I told her.

"Cmon Lea, it's lunch break. Let's go lunch instead of keep watching the crazy dude yell with dumb residents." She said and I laughed and follow her to the cafeteria.