Helping

I heard a horn coming from outside, must be Cory. I get out of my house and locked the door and see him outside the car waiting for me. I walk towards him and he half smiled. To everyone he is a jerk, but honestly? He is a sweetheart, he just show that often.

"Hey there." He said and opened the car's door for me.

"Hey." I said and get in the car then he does the same.

"Two things, first, you look fucking pretty and fancy and second, thank you so much for helping me. I know it wasn't in your plans helping me to a buy a suit and write a speech." He said and I laughed and put my seatbelt.

"Thank you and for your information, I wasn't planning having sex with someone in my second day of work too. But sometimes it worths to go against what was planned, right?" I said and he half smile. "And I'm always fancy when I'm not in scrubs." I told him and he look to me with a smirk and I wink.

"Couldn't agree more." He said and I smiled. I like having him around.

The whole way driving we talked and laughed like if we know each other for ages but it's only a few days. Weird right? I can tell that Cory is a guy with fancy tastes, he was in the top 5 Neurosurgeons in the world. The man is basically a God from Neurosurgery. And like every other neurosurgeon, he likes something perfectly done. That's why his car is shinning from how clean it is and how he is always well dressed. His job is always perfectly executed.

"Which store do you wanna go first?" I asked him.

"Where can I find good suits?" He asked me.

"I don't know, if you never noticed, I don't dress as much suits as you!" I said and he laughed "Maybe Calvin Klein?" I asked and he half smile and we go to Calvin Klein. After stay there for almost an hour, we didn't find a suit that any of us liked that much. 

"You know Cory, my dad always say that suits from Armani are awesome. What do you think about going there?" I asked him a little bit frustrated of finding nothing in Calvin Klein.

"Perfect, let's go." He said and grab my hand and we went to Armani. I was a little surprised with his action I'm not going to complain. It's nice to hold his hand.

——

We are about 40 minutes with Cory testing a lot of suits and still nothing. He is in the cabine dressing another one, it's looking like he is a bride and is choosing the wedding dress.

"Cmon Cory! I wanna go lunch!" I whined and I heard him laughing.

"Easy, just wait a minute and I'll buy you a restaurant if you want to." He said and I laughed loud and a few seconds he get out of the cabine and I was speechless, he looks so damn hot and handsome.

"What do you think?" He asked and I smiled.

"I think your girlfriend loved it." The salesman said and Cory and I exchanged glances with his way to talk about us and we just giggled a little.

"He is right, I loved it." I said smiling and he half smiled.

"This one it is." He said and I smiled and he goes back to the changer and changed back to his jeans and social shirt. Without even trying, he is always damn hot. He paid for the suit and we go have lunch, finally, I'm small but I really like to eat and I eat a lot.

During lunch, me and Cory about what he should say. Besides that, we had a lot of fun, Cory is that kind of person that you can stay hours with and don't get tired of.