You're Mine

July 2nd

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" Lea said kissing me multiple times and I laughed.

"I love you more." I said and she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist and I smiled and lead her to our bedroom.

———

After 3 rounds of intense sex, me and Lea are just lying on the bed cuddling and she looked at me smiling.

"I love you." She said and I laughed.

"You made that pretty clear but I love you too." I said smiling and she smiled back.

"Today was the best surprise ever." She said smiling to me and I kissed her cheek and put my arm around her and pull her closer.

"I'm glad you liked it, your friends helped with the ideas." I said and she chuckled.

"You guys all lying to me!" She shouted joking and I laughed.

"I don't want to be those couples who spend like one year and a half engaged, I want to call you my wife already!" I said shaking her and she laughed.

"So let's make it quick then! I mean, Dianna already texted me with dozens of wedding stuff. Literally, 5 minutes after you proposed my phone started vibrating with her texts. I'm sure she knows how to plan an amazing wedding. I don't want anything big or whatever, as long as I have you in the aisle with me, I'm cool with it." She said and I smiled.

"I'll be there, definitely!" I said and she laughed. "Gosh, I'm so happy that we are getting married!"

"Me too!" She said chuckling. "I honestly thought you were never going to proprose!"

"What? Why?" I asked frowning.

"Babe, July 18th we comple 1 year and a half together! Things were always fast for us and I honestly thought you were going to propose earlier, I've been waiting for this for months!" Lea said and I laughed.

"Yeah, I was going to do two times earlier but something always happened and stopped me from do it. I just wanted it to be special for us." I said and she smiled to me and give me a peck.

"It was way more than special, thank you." Lea said and I smiled to her.

"Thank YOU for accepting marry me." I said. "I wonder how the hell I ended up being the luckiest guy ever! I was never an exactly easy person to deal with, I was never nice to anyone, I literally did nothing to have someone like you and still, you chose to love me!" I said and she looked at me with a smile on her face. "Holy crap, I told you I was going to forget something and remember when is too late." She laughed.

"Maybe I chose to be with you because you own the prettiest heart and I love you for that. Even tho you don't show this side of yours to people, you're a sweetheart." She said smiling to me and come on top of me and I smirked.

"Oh really? Tell me more." I said and she giggled in my ear. My soon to be wife is so fucking hot.

"You are..." She said and kissed my line jaw. "Really hot." She whispered to me. "And you are...Mine." She said and I attached her lips to mines and I took this as the very opportunity the change places and now I'm on top.

"I love you, my future wife." I said looking into her deep chocolate eyes.

"I love you more, my future husband." She said and I kissed her softly on the lips.

"If you so." I said and started kissing her neck.