Cute

November 19th

The surgery just ended and dammit I'm exhausted. It's 11pm and I just wanna go home and cuddle with my man and sleep. But I have to stay here cause I'm on call today. I love my job, but it's exhausting. I'm outside the teenage girl's room in the ICU, just waiting for her wake up. I just hope is everything okay with her.

"Hey." I heard Cory's voice and I look to my left side and he hand me a coffee.

"Hey." I said with a small smile to him "Thank you for the coffee."

"You're welcome." He said with a half smile. "Are you on call tonight?"

"Yep." I said to him "You?"

"Now I am." He said and I laughed "Wherever you are, I'm there with you. I don't like to go home without you." He said and I smiled.

"I have to agree with Amber, we really are a very cute couple." I said and he half smiled to me. I am the luckiest woman ever, I have Cory Monteith all to myself. He is in love with me and I am totally in love with him. He is the love of my life and I know that I want to spend my entire life with him.

"Of course we are, you are the other half of the couple and you are the cutest and the most adorable person ever." He said and I smiled.

"I wish I could hug you and tell you how much I love you without be whispering." I said and he smiled looking right into my eyes.

"I love you so much." He said whispering looking right into my eyes and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said whispering and smiling looking into his eyes.

"Gosh, I wanna hug you so badly." He said and I smiled to him and he winked. We wink a lot to each other when we are at the Hospital, it's like our way to kiss each other in the Hospital cause we can't exactly do that here. It's surprising that no one caught us yet.

"I think she is starting to wake up." I said looking inside the room and he nods and we walk in and a few seconds later the girl opened her eyes and we do all the procedures and thankfully she is fine and remember everything.