Back

Two Weeks Later

"I'm not really in the mood of going back to work today." I said and Cory frowned.

"But you love your job." He said. This past month was REALLY hard, I was in license because of the car crash so I spent A LOT of time at home. I miss going to work but is going to be really hard to be back. I felt lonely at home the past weeks, at least thw Chief let Cory don't be on call so he could go back home.

"I do. But I don't really wanna work with children when I literally just lost mines." I said sad and Cory pull me into his embrace.

"Just take it slow. You're still recovering, you can't start doing thousands of stuff at your first day back. I promise that all the free time I'm going to spend it with you." He said and I snuggled into him.

"Thank you C." I said and he kissed the top of my head. "I love you."

"Love you more, now cmon, we can't be late." He said and went to cook breakfast and I went to take a shower. I got dressed and went to the kitchen, we ate and Cory went to take a shower and I did the dishes. We always share the tasks, it's how we work and we're over a year together so I think works well. He got dressed and we brushed our teeth and we left.

"I'm nervous." I said as Cory drives to the Hospital. "I'm feeling like it's my first day going to High School because I know everyone will be staring and whispering."

"Relax, everyone there loves you. Not as much as I do, but they love." He said and I chuckled softly. Even in the worst times, Cory always manages to make me laugh. "They don't love me very much but they love you."

"Hey! I love you." I said and he half smiled. "Isn't that enough for your ego?"

"That's more than enough." He saidband parked at the Hospital and I chuckled. We get out of the car and he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "It's going to be fine."

"I hope you're right." I said holding his hand tight as we walked towards the big building. It's the first time we actually come to the hospital as a couple. When we walked in a lot if people said things like they were sorry for our loss and that kind of stuff.

"Dr.Monteith! We need you quick!" A nurse said and he looked at me sad.

"Go! I'll meet with you later. Love you." I said and he pecked my lips.

"Love you too." He said and left following the nurse and I sighed. It's going to be a long day. I went to the attendants room and there was a banner with Welcome Back Lea! Written and I laughed and people greeted me and hugged.

"Lea!" Chord shouted and we hugged. I hugged everyone else, it's good to be back. I know it's going to be hard but with Cory and my friends I think I can go trough the day.

"How you're doing, girl?" Amber asked.

"I've been better." I said honestly. "But glad that I'm alive."

"We're so happy that you're back!" Dianna said hugging me again and I chuckled.

I still am so sad and scared. I wish I could stay the entire day attached to Cory, he is all I want right now. Chord and Mark gave me one last hug and left cause they had a case.

"Thank you." I said smiling to them.

"We are such great friends that we shortened our schedules so we can spend more time with you today." Amber said and I smiled.

"Thank you girls." I said smiling.

"Now, taking advantage that the room is empty. Let me ask, you and McDreamy hun? When that happened?" Naya asked wiggling her eyebrows and I laughed.