Morning

March, 18th

I wake up with a huge headache, I tried to move but I felt something holding me by the waist. I slowly turned around and see Cory Monteith there, oh gosh. And a few flashes from last night came to my mind. I remember everything until we started to drink things with more alcohol. Then I just remember of moaning 'Cory' a lot of times and hitting a perfect orgasm. I look under he blankets to make sure and yes, both of us naked. Oh fuck! We work together, we shouldn't have done that...But to be honest? It's a mistake that I would definitely make it twice.

"Ouch." I heard him saying while rubbed his eyes to wake up.

"Morning." I mumbled to him and rub my eyes as well. It feels like a hammer is hitting my head no stopping. He jumped a little when he heard my voice, I think he didn't remember much of last night as well.

"What happened last night?" He asked and I stand up from the bed trying to find my clothes around the bedroom. He does the same but I can feel him staring at me.

"A drunk mistake." I said to him.

"A very good one if I well remember." He said chuckling softly and I can't help but laugh with him. "To be honest, I'm still a little drunk from last night so I wouldn't mind of making two drunk mistakes." He said walking closer to me, he is still naked and so am I. I'm between him and the wall, he is looking inside my eyes. Gosh, his amber eyes are as charming and sexy as him. I just attach his lips with mines and we go to bed.

———

"Do you have to work today?" He asked me while we get dressed after 3 more rounds of sex.

"If I had to, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be fooling around with you." I said laughing and he laughed "Chief Schuester gave all of us break because of his wedding tonight." I said and in that same time Cory hit his forehead with his hand.

"FUCK!" He shouted and I frown my eyebrows "I totally forgot."

"Aren't you the best man or something?" I asked him and he nod and I laughed. "You're screwed." I said and he gave me a look.

"How funny. You gotta help me." He said and I giggled.

"With what? Now you know about the wedding. Is just to appear at the church at night and go to the party." I said.

"Yeah, but I forgot to buy a suit and to write my speech." He said and my jaw dropped.

"Oh you didn't." I said and he nods and I sighed while put my skirt on.

"Fine, I'll help you. We have to go to a store and buy you a suit, but first, I am going home and take a shower cause I smell like sex." I said and he laughed.

"A mind blowing sex for the record." He said and I roll my eyes playfully, he is damn right. "Have you seen my shirt?" He asked.  'Oh like if you needed one.' I thought and Cory laughed.

"I said in out loud, didn't I?" I asked and he laughed nodding.

"Can't blame you, look at me." He said and I roll my eyes playfully. "Your car is still at the bar?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Why don't we do like this? We drive to our respective houses and take a shower. Then you go pick me up at my house and we go buy your suit and create a best man speech for you?" I suggested and he smiled.

"Perfect idea." He said and I put my number and my address on a napkin and give it to him.