Wedding

(A/N: The pictures were from Lea Michele's wedding! So pretty!)

May 19th

The music started playing and I already can feel my eyes starting to tear up. It's a rally big wedding, people from Lea's old job, a lot of nurses, residents, doctors or whatever, our big families, other friends...It's full house.

But when the doors opened my jaw dropped and a tear fall from my eye and I half smiled. I see Lea walking down the aisle with her dad and I couldn't keep my tears. She looks so amazing, she has teary eyes and a big smile.

I'm the luckiest man alive, I'm 100% sure of that. Look this angel in front of me, she is stunning, perfect, amazing. My Lea. How the hell I made her accept to be my wife?

She kissed his father's cheek and he hand her hand for me and I half smiled looking to her.

"You look perfect." I said and leaned in and kissed her cheek and she smiled. I can see her eyes filling up with tears.

I am a REALLY lucky guy.

X

"Now is time for the vows." The priest said and I smiled and I looked to my soon to be wife. "Cory, you may go first."

"Lee, you are my other half. You are the one that makes me laugh when I'm sad, makes me consider when I want to be rash, and finds me when I am lost. You are my guide, teacher, and one true love. Before I met you, I wasn't a particularly good person. I was always angry and annoyed all the time. Then, at one ordinary day, or I thought so, I was walking down the Hospital's hallways when the Chief called out my name, little did I knew I was about the meet the love of my life. You are not just my soon to be wife, you are my best friend. You're the one who give me advices, the one who always have the right thing to say, the one who sticks up with me no matter what and I love you for that. I love you for not let the past affect us. I love you for just being you. And I promise that I will love you forever." I said and I have so much to say but I couldn't keep my tears for me and she has a big smile and a few tears rolled her cheeks. "I love you, Lea."

"C, you are the most amazing man I have ever met. You act like a tough shell all the time but everyone that really knows you know how big your heart is and how you will ALWAYS do anything in this world to protect who you love and I love you for that. I love you for supporting me in the hardest times of our lives and in that very moment I knew that no matter what I would always have you next to me, my best friend and the love of my life. I don't know how I ended up finding someone as amazing as you but I promise you that will be forever. It's unbelieveable that I get the chance to promise myself to the person I consider my greatest friend and loving ally in all things. I love you and will cherish you for all time. You are my best friend, my confidant. Marrying you is truly my every desire fulfilled. I love you Cory Monteith." She said with tears rolling her cheek and I'm crying hard.

"Cory Monteith, do you take Lea Michele to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?" The priest asked and I smiled.

"I do." I said nodding with the biggest and the most genuine of the smiles on my face.

"Lea Michele, do you take Cory Monteith to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?" The priest asked.

"I do." She said giving me her amazing smile. We exchange the golden rings and it felt real, is really happening. We're married.

"I now us pronounce husband and wife

"I now us pronounce husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and I smiled and I turn Lea and put one hand on the back of her head and the other on her waist and we kissed passionately. And the applauses were so loud but I don't care.

Lea is my wife.