Hawaii

"Life has been treating me well." I said to Lea as I watch her walking towards me and she laughed and pecked my lips and lay next to me in the tanning chairs. We've been here in Hawaii for two days and it's paradise.

"Oh really? Why?" Lea asked smirking.

"Look at my hot wife!" I said looking her upside down and she laughed.

"I'm so happy to be here." Lea said and I look to her and smiled. "With the best company ever to the best trip ever."

"We are awesome." I said and she laughed.

"Good morning Mrs and Mr. Monteith, we would like to present you all with this and send our congratulations to the marriage." A waiter said and give us a bottle of champagne and two glasses of champagne and we smiled.

"Thank you." I said smiling to him.

"Why we didn't got married before?" Lea asked and I laughed. "Let me open! Let me open!" She said excitedly and I laughed and hand her the bottle of champagne and grabbed my phone to film her.

"Ready babe?" I asked and she nodded excitedly.

"Okay here I go, 3...2...1!" She said popped de champagne open and laughed happy. "Ha! I did it!" She said happily and I laughed.

"Congratulations!" I said chuckling and she pecked my lips and I stopped recording to enjoy with, wait for it, with my wife!

"Cheers for me, you, our future babies and to a happy, healthy and lovingly marriage." Lea said and I smiled.

"To our us." I said and she smiled.

"To us." She said cutely and we toasted and take a sip of our new drink.

X

"That was the best experience I ever had!" Lea said and I give her a look and she laughed. "After marrying you, honey." We laughed.

We just came back from a swimming with the dolphins and it was everything just so fucking awesome. What a honeymoon!

"Thank you, babe." She said and I looked at her confused.

"You're welcome, but don't mind if I ask, what for?" I asked and she laughed and wrapped both arms around my neck and smiled.

"For choosing Hawaii and for planning the best honeymoon ever!" She said and I smiled and pull her into a passionate kiss.

"You literally MARRIED me, you don't have to thank me." I said and she laughed.

"I love you." She said and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said and she smiled to me and pecked my lips and grabbed my hand and we walk back to the booth we were before, it's really romantic. "Everything just feels like a dream, ya know? Still feels unreal."

"Totally, I think I will only believe that the past couple of days were real when we comeback to the Hospital routine." Lea said and I laughed.

"Probably." I said still chuckling and we reach the booth. The sun is setting so we just stay there cuddling the sunset and is the one of the prettiest thing I have ever seen.

"I'm in heaven, this can't be real." Lea said.

"It is. And is going to be like this until the rest of our lives." I said to her.

"Preach!" She said and I laughed.

I love my wife so much.