Our Baby Girl Is Here

By now the entire Hospital knew that Lea was on labor and there was an expectation. We're inside this room for 5 hours and by now she's already 8cm dilated and that's good. I already asked Mark to go to our new house and grab the maternity bags, the baby's and Lea's. She didn't supposed to come for other four weeks but seems someone is really excited to meet the world. I'm excited to be a dad.

"Here." I said and hand her a water.

"If you touch my body again, I swear I'll rip your balls of with a scalpel." She said and I tried to hold my laugh but I couldn't.

"Good look with that, I'd like to see you try." I said and she cracked a smile. There's only us in the bedroom so we can talk whatever we want.

"Oh my God." She said and winced in pain and squeezed my hand hardly. She had to keep walking around, using that stability ball and doing everything she can to dilate more.

"Okay Lea, let's check on you." Heather said and I help Lea to lay again. "Hmm...Seems like your girl is ready to come out."

"Oh my God." I said smiling.

"You can start pushing." Heather said and Lea started pushing and she was in so much pain and I'm holding her hand, that she is almost breaking due to her squeezing and drying her sweat trying to calm her down. 

X

The sound of a loud cry filled the room and my heart filled with joy that quickly turned into tears with the sound of my daughter.

"She's here." I said happily crying and tbe nurse bring the small baby in a pink blanket and a few minutes later the nurse hand the beautiful baby to me first and I smiled and carefully sit next to Lea.

"Oh my God." Lea said and started to cry.

"We made this?" I asked looking to our beautiful daughter now in Lea's arms who started breastfeeding her and I smiled.

"She is perfect Cory, perfect." Lea said.

"I should tell everyone that she's here now, right?" I asked but she shook her head as a no.

"Don't go, let's just stay like this for a while." Lea said and I kissed the side of her head and rub my daughter's head softly.

"Welcome to the world, Hannah Claire Monteith." I said crying again and Lea looks at me smiling and I smiled back.

"I love you so much." She said.

"I love you more." I said smiling and we kissed softly. This is the happiest moment of my life.

"I'm sorry babe, but our wedding day has now been replaced with April 12th as my favorite day in the calendar." I said and she chuckled softly and kissed me again.

"No harm, no foul." She said and I smiled.

"She is healthy, she is here and she is perfect. She is ours. Now I can say that all my dreams came true." I said and Lea smiled.

"So did mines." She said and we look to the baby in the pink blanket who is eating in peace. "She looks just like you."

"Ya think?" I asked and she laughed softly.

"Yeah, look how sweet and calm she is." Lea said and I chuckled softly.

"I'm not the calmest." I said and she laughed.

"Yes, you are. At least, you manage to calm me down every time, even tho, you are the one who steess me the most." Lea said and I laughed. "You get stressed with you job, but you improved a lot with that. You are always so good vibes with everything. I think that's why we work together so well, I'm a little bit hysterical." She said and I laughed.

"A little? Yeah, right." I said rubbing Hannah's head softly and carefully. "I still love you."

A few more minutes of breastfeeding Hannah, she was already full and now we can clearly see her angel face and beautiful amber eyes.

"She has your eyes." She said and I smiled.

"Although leaving is breaking my heart, I guess I have to go outside and spread the news." I said and Lea chuckled softly.

"We will be here." She said smiling and I kissed her forehead then I kissed Hanna's head.

"Bye my loves." I said and Lea chuckled and waved lightly holding her. I opened the labor room's door and see a lot of people outside just waiting, Lea's parents came from New York so they are already here.

"She's here!" I said happily and everyone cheered but before I could hug everyone I just decided to tell the information. "Her name is Hannah, she is healthy, she came earlier than the expected but she is totally fine so don't worry, she is perfect. The cutest." I said and people were giving me gifts and hugs.

Lea

I look to the baby in my arms and my eyes started to get teary again. 

"Hello sweetheart." I said and kissed her forehead. "I'm Lea, your mommy. You're outside me for 40 minutes and I'm sure that I would give my life for you, Hanna. I love you so much, my love. It's so weird to have you here now, I've been dreaming with this for such a long time, ya know? I feel like I loved you since forever and I will love until my last day."

I wipe my tears and I put my hand on her palm and she grabbed my finger strongly and I smiled. I know she has no idea of what she is doing, but I still feel emotional.

"I love you so much, Hannah. So much. You don't have any idea of it, but I feel the urge to tell you this, my love." I said and kissed her small finger then her forehead. "You were the best partner in the past 8 months, I love you so much." I said and smiled.

"Mother, daughter time?" I hear Cory's voice and I chuckled softly and wipe away my tears.

"She is perfect, Cory. Our baby is perfect." I said and he smiled and came and sit next to me and I started to cry.

Best day of my life, the start of my forever.

"I love you forever, Cory." I said.

"I love you more." He said and we share a passionately and happy kiss.

THE END.