Feeling Terrible

I wake up and I run to the bathroom and puke my already empty stomach out. And I hear the footsteps coming closer.

"Hey..." Cory said and grabbed my hair to help. "Still feeling bad?"

"Like shit." I said groaning.

"Are you going to be able to work today? I'm sure the Chief would be understanding if I call him and tell him that you're sick." Cory said.

"I'm not sick. You said yourself yesterday, probably just stress." I said and brushed my teeth and yawned.

"Yeah but except that you're pale and really look sick." He said. "I'll ask Dr.Stark to take over your surgeries for the day. You can't puke inside a child, it wouldn't be good to your career and the kid's life." I laughed softly.

"If I stay home I'll stay thinking about Claire the whole day." I said. "And I'm not really in the mood of that. I'll go work."

"Yes ma'am, got it, but promise me that you will give your surgeries to Dr.Stark or other, take it easy." He said and I sighed.

"Okay, I promise." I said then I went take a shower and Cory went make us some breakfast.

When I finished the breakfast, I immediately wanted to put the pancakes I just ate out and I run to the bathroom and puke everything.

"Woah! I'm not a chef but I don't cook THAT bad." I heard Cory saying from the living room and I started to vomit again. "You're sure you can go work?"

"I am." I said to him.

"If you say so." He said and I rolled my eyes playfully and brushed my teeth and Cory take a shower and we go work.

X

"You're sure that you're okay, right?" Cory asked me again and I nodded and chuckled softly. "I'll check you later."

"Yes sir." I mocked and he throw his hands in the air in redemption and I laughed then he left and I throw myself on couch of the attendants room. I talked to Dr.Stark and he took over my surgeries so today I'll stay on charts.

"What that was about?" Dianna asked laughing and I laughed as well.

"Long story." I said.

"I have some news." She said smiling. There was just us left in the room.

"What? Tell me!" I said excitedly.

"Chord asked me to move in with him!" Dianna said and I squealed and hugged her.

"That's so amazing! Wait...You accepted, right?" I asked and she laughed and nodded.

"I did!" She said and we hugged again. That's so amazing for them.

X

"So...How you're feeling?" Cory asked and I laughed softly.

"Shit." I honestly said. Now is my lunch break and I've been sick the whole morning, puking even tho I don't think I have food in my organism to puke anymore.

"I told you stay home." He said. "Do you want me to get you something to eat?" I groaned.

"If I eat I'm 100% sure that I'll throw up." I said and he looks at me sympathetic.

"Hello young couple." Naya said sitting on the table with us followed by Amber and Mark.

"Hello." We both said back and I feel the sent of the food that Mark is eating and I feel my stomach flips.

"Holy..." I said and I run to the bathroom.

Cory

"Holy..." Lea said putting the hand on her mouth and run away.

"Oh shit." I said.

"Okay I didn't knew we were THAT ugly to make someone wanna throw up." Mark said.

"She's like that since last night. She throw ups even oxygen." I said and they laughed then I sighed. "I'll see if she's okay. I see you all later."

"Bye man." Mark said and Amber and Naya waved goodbye and I left after Lea. I walked trough the whole Hospital until I found her inside one of the on calls room laying on the bed with a crushed expression.

"Hello my love." I said and lay next to her. "My next surgery is only in three hours, why I don't make you some company and you try to take a nap?" I said and she nodded softly.

"That'd be good." She said weakly.

"You had a rough night." I said stroking her hair softly and we cuddled and both fall asleep.