Gender Reveal Party

Weeks Later
16 weeks pregnant

"Look at us, we are a damn cute couple." I said and Lea laughed.

"Hell yeah we are." She said as we look ourselves on the mirror together. Lea is wearing a lace white dress that shows her 16 weeks pregnant belly, 4 months. I'm wearing a light blue jeans with a white dress shirt with the sleeves up to my elbows so we're matching. Any of us wanted to wear pink or blue to don't take sides.

"I wanna know already if is a boy or a girl!" I said shaking her lightly and she laughed.

"It's going to be a girl, I'm sure." She said and I laughed.

"Hell no, my boy is in there." I said.

"Let's see about that later, I'm excited. Dianna, Naya and Amber didn't wanted to tell me ANYTHING about the party." She said pouting and I laughed softly.

"Ready?" I asked and she nodded and I grabbed her hand and we went to the elevator.

I have something that I need to discuss with Lea, it's important. But I'll do that tomorrow cause today is all focused on our child.

X

"Oh my God!" Lea squealed and I smiled big as we look around Amber's garden decorated with pink and blue stuff.

"This is the cutest thing I have ever seen!" I said smiling looking around.

"Thank you!" Rachel said and we hugged everyone that was there. There was a lot of people from the hospital and our families. I feel bad for my family always have to come from other country to participate but I love having them here and they love to come.

"I'm sure it's a girl." Mark said. "I have two and they are blesses in my life."

"Nah, boy definitely!" Dianna said.

"You guys have any preferences?" Naya asked.

"Nope, we just want it to come healthy." I said and they smile.

"Typical answer." Chord said and we laughed.

"I think it's a girl." Naya said.

"I'm excited!" I said and they laughed.

As the afternoon goes by, we talk, we laugh and eat a lot. I'm really excited and I can tell that so is Lea. I can't wait. The party is all divided, half wearing pink and half wearing blue.

"I'm so proud of you." My mom said to me and I smiled to her and we hugged tight.

"Uncle Cory? Where's my cousin?" Elena, my niece, asked and I laughed softly.

"In Auntie Lea's belly." I said and her eyes widened and I laughed.

"Did she ate it?" Elena asked shocked.

"No! No! When you grow older, you'll understand." I said. I don't want to have this talk to my niece, who is only 5!

"Explain to her, you're the one who is the family's doctor." Shaun said and I give him a glance then laughed when I looked down and see Elena with crossed arms.

"Hm, let's just say that Uncle Cory and Auntie Lea love each other so much that we couldn't keep the love for ourselves anymore and we formed a baby that is growing inside Auntie Lea's belly." I said hoping she would accept that as an answer. It's true tho.

"So daddy and mommy did that too?" She asked and I hold my laugh and nodded.

"Exactly." I said and she smiled.

"I was born from love!" She said excitedly and went play with some other girls that were there, I guess they're the kids of people who work in the Hospital.

"That was a cute scene to watch." I heard the sweet and familiar voice of my wife behind me and I turn around and see her there.

"I'm happy that the weirdest moment of my life amused you." I said and she laughed. "I'm glad she didn't asked how the baby get out." I said and Lea laughed.

"Cmon, it's time to know the gender of our baby." She said helding out her hand and I smiled big to her and grabbed her hand and we went towards the table and a crowd around us was formed.

"Okay, you guys have to pope this balloon and if is a girl, pink confeti, if is a boy, blue confeti." Amber said excitedly handing us sticks so we can pop the balloon.

"3...2...1!" Everyone counted. "NOW!" And me and Lea popped the balloon and pink confetti flew everywhere and I was shocked but so fucking happy. I look to Lea who had a big smile on her face looking to the pink confetti and she looked at me and we hug really tight.

"I love you so much, my queen. And now, our little princess as well." I said and my eyes get teary. I'm emotional when it comes about my family, specially this new that I'm forming. "I will do everything in my power to protect you and our little girl, okay? I promise."

"I love you so much, Cory Monteith." Lea said without letting go of our embrace.

"I love you more, Lea Monteith." I said and we kissed.