Back To Reality

"I can't believe we're back." I said pouting and Cory laughed and pecked my lips.

"Me either, but it's necessary. I kind of miss the brains." Cory said and I laughed.

"Yeah, that doesn't mean that I don't rather stay in Hawaii with you." I said and Cory smiled and put the baggages inside the uber and we get in and the car and he drove us home. I miss my home with Cory but Hawaii it's Hawaii.

X

"Now we're definitely back." Cory said standing outside the Hospital and I nodded.

"Kind of sucks, yesterday at this same time we were sleeping without a worry in the world. And also we had a pretty awesome routine." I said and he looked at me with a dirty smirk.

"Aren't you just so wanky, Dr.Monteith?" Cory said smirking grabbing both of my hands and I laughed and he pecked my lips and put his arm around me and we go inside.

We spent 15 days in Hawaii, tanning, relaxing, laughing, talking, having A LOT of sex all the time and everywhere, with swam with dolphins, saw a lot of beautiful marine animals, beautiful sunsets, it was just so perfect. I would do this over and over again. But now we're back to reality and I wished we could go on honeymoon again.

"I want our honeymoon again." I said pouting and Cory laughed and pecked my lips. As we walk trough the Hospital, people tell us Congratulations and I'm so happy you're both back! I must admit, I missed this.

But I miss Hawaii the most.

"Trust me, I feel you." Cory said and we laughed and we went inside the attendants room there was a banner with: WELCOME BACK MONCHELE! And Mark exploded those confetti launchers and everyone cheered and we laughed shocked.

"Thank you." Cory said with a smile. "But I have to ask, what is Monchele?" He asked and I nodded confused as well and they laughed.

"Cory Monteith+Lea Michele!" Chord said and everyone laughed including us.

"Thank you all, this is amazing." I said.

"We can tell you both enjoyed Hawaiian summer." Chief Schuester said pointing to us, we are both TOO tanned.

"Yeah, it looks you both spent 15 days in a toaster." Naya said causing everyone in the room laugh.

"Oh you're just jealous because they were in Hawaii!" Amber said and we all laughed.

"Okay everyone, the talk is good but time to change and go work." Chief Schuester said and we all changed into the navy scrubs.

X

"Dr! You're back!" Claire said happily and I smiled to her. She's 15, so I guess we grew pretty close cause we can talk. I'm a doctor, it's against the law I tell people doctors business with the patient. I honestly adore Claire, it's kind of sad that she's basically living in the Hospital, she's sick. Damn you, cancer.

"Hailey! I missed ya, girl." I said smiling to her.

"Do you know how much this Hospital sucks without you here for 15 days? Argh, so boring. And my parents have to work to pay the bills so it's lonely." She said and I sighed.

"I know sweetheart, but soon enough you'll be cancer free." I said and winked and she smiled.

"I hope so, Dr." Claire said. "So, how was honeymoon with Dr.McDreamy?" I laughed.

"Amazing!" I said and she smiled.

"How's the feeling of being married now?" She asked and I smiled.

"Amazing. When I was younger I never had this dream if getting married, but since I met Cory and we started to date. I knew that I wanted that, that I always wanted that if it was with the right person. And Cory is the right person so I must admir, it feels amazing to be married to him. He really is really dreamy." I said and we both laughed.

"I want to live this, find someone that brings joy just to be next to me. But cancer stops me of doing that!" Claire said sadly.

"Don't be sad. If you stop looking, someone will come around when you expect the least. Do you think I was looking for someone when I was literally here for what? Two days?" I said and she laughed softly.

"Guess you're right." She said.

"Although I love gossip with you, time for me to go and a resident will come and take you to do some exams." I said and she groaned and I laughed and waved goodbye.

"Bye Dr.Monteith!" She said smiling and I smiled and we share a laugh and I left.

X

"Hello Dr.Monteith, I'll never get tired of calling you that." Cory said and kissed my cheek and sit with my in the courtyard's table.

"Hey babe." I said.

"Why you're so sad?" He asked and I was surprised. He really does knows me well.

"I don't know, honestly. Just a feeling." I said.

"Probably you're just having a hard time to understand that now that we're back I can't give you my full attention all the time." He joked and we both shared a laugh.

"It's not that, I'm sure." I said small smiling looking. "It's really just a a feeling."

"Relax, okay? Everything will be okay." He said and grabbed my hand and squeezed softly.

DoctorsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara