4 Months

July 18th

"Happy 4 months anniversary." Cory said and I smiled and we kiss lightly and toasted with our glasses of wine and smiled to each other. Who would tell that I would end up in love with Cory Monteith? When we first met, I thought he were a jerk and now I am head over heels for him.

"To be honest, this is my favorite anniversary with you." I told him and he laughed. We are at his living room's couch, cuddling under a blanket. Drinking wine after eating the dinner we ordered at the restaurant just watching movies, the best thing ever.

"Mines too, we are drinking wine, cuddling and watching movies, nothing is better than that." He said and I smiled and he kissed the top of my head.

"It's kind of funny that we are together for 4 months and no one suspected." I said and he nods.

"As thiugh I would like to kiss in the hospital and tell you how much I love you in front of everybody, I like to keep it everything as a secret, what no one knows, no one ruins it." He said and I smiled.

"How much you what?" I asked him and he frown his eyebrows then he wide eyes realizing that he just told me that he loves me.

"How much I like you." He said and I smiled with his silliness and I grab his glass if wine and mines and put on the coffee table in front of the couch and just hug him tight.

"I love tou too." I said looking into his eyes and he smiled and kissed me passionately.

"You do?" He asked and I smiled and peck his lips and look into his eyes again.

"With every inche of my body." I said and he chuckled.

"It's not many inches but I get your point." He said and I laughed.

"I love you with every inche of YOUR body." I said again and he smiled big.

Cory

"Now we have many inches." I said and she giggled "I love you with every inche of my body."

"That's many inches." She said and I laughed.

"That's because I love you very much." I said and she gave me one of her one million dollar smile. The smile that I would do anything to see it. I love my petite girlfriend.

"Oh well, I guess I found Dr.Monteith's heart." She said and I smiled.

"I was saving it for you." I said and she blushed a little and laughed.

"How can you do this? You always have a flirty answer to everything I say!" She said and I laughed, she is adorable.

"You inspire me." I said to her and she and smiled and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Don't roll your eyes at me!" I said and she laughed.

"Really? Why?" She asked laughing.

"Cause I know your weak point." I said and started to tickle her and the sound of her hysterical and adorable laugh.

"C-Cory!!!!" She said trying to stop laughing and take me from the top of her but like every time, failed.

"Say it." I told her while kept tickling her.

"Cory Monteith is the best doctor and the best boyfriend that someone could ever have!!!" She shouted and I stopped tickling and grab her bridal style and we go to my room and I put her on the bed and wrap my arms around her and I kiss her lightly and we all go sleep. I love Lea so much.