Waking Up

"She is waking up." Dianna said nervously and I immediately get in the room and everyone left. They know we have a serious thing to talk about. I sit next to her bed and grab her hand and kissed it.

She opened her eyes lightly but closed again because of the white light of the room. It kills me seeing her all hurt. It's sucks to feel like that, that you can't do nothing. She opened her against and take a few seconds to get used to the light.

"What the hell happened?" She asked still groggy and I carefully hug her tight.

"Oh my...I'm so glad you're okay. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you." I said and kissed her forehead. She gets up a little to be sitting not laying for we can talk better.

"Cory, what happened?" She asked and my eyes filled up with tears.

"You were in a car accident. A really bad one. You were coming to the Hospital to the appointment and a drunk dude driving an actual truck hit your car." I said and she gasped. I can't do this. This is going to destroy us.

"Oh my God...How is the baby? Is it okay?" She asked worried and I break down crying again.

"S-she d-din't make it." I said sobbing and she cover her mouth with both hands and started to cry.

"No...No...This is not true. It can't be." She said crying hard and I hug her. We spent several minutes like that, crying into each others arms.

"I'm so sorry. For not taking care of you two." I said sobbing.

"Wait...You said she didn't make it." She said tearing apart the hug and look to my face and I nodded.

"Yes, a babygirl." I said and we hugged again. I don't know how to make her stop crying, cause I can't stop myself, how am I supposed to make someone else stop?

Dianna

"He told her..." I said with teary eyes as we all watch from outside. They are for a lot of minutes just crying and hugging each other.

"I hate this. The entire situation." Naya said. "I don't wish the pain of losing a baby to my worst enemy. I never lost one but must be really hard." She said.

"This is breaking my heart." Amber said.

"Poor them." Mark said.

Cory

"This is all my fault." Lea said and that broke my heart. That's not true at all. "I'll understand if you don't want to see me ever again." She said looking into my eyes.

"No! No! That's not true at all!" I said and grab her hand and kissed. "It's anyone's fault. I mean, the truck driver was tested and he mixed alcohol and drugs and he overdosed and crushed his truck against your car. It's not your fault and I don't want you to ever think or say something like that again. Okay?"

"But-" She said and I interrupted.

"Okay? You promise me that?" I asked and she sighed and rest her back on the pillow.

"I promise." She said and I kissed her forehead.

"I love you so so so much." I said to her.

"You didn't stopped loving me?" She asked.

"I will never stop loving you." I said to her.

"I love you too." She said to me.