Reception

Chief Schuester is now already married with the love of his life and everyone is now at the reception. The only time that I saw Cory it was when he was on the altar next to Chief Schuester and when he gave his best man speech. But now I'm on the reception and I didn't found him, but that's not shocking cause this wedding in full with surgeons and Cory is a really big and famous one.

"This party is beautiful." I said to Dianna and she smile nodding looking to everything.

"Hell yeah, I'm getting depressed with all this love on the air. I'm 29 years old and don't have a boyfriend. Every boyfriend I ever had broke up with me cause I'm always very busy." She said. "I just wished I found someone that understood me."

"I think you already found." I said to her and she gives me a confused look "The ginger guy can't take his eyes off you and after dropping that bomb of information on you, I will grab a drink." I said smiling and she rolled her eyes. And I went to the bar and sit on a bench. I rest my elbow on the counter and rest my head on my hand and keep tapping my nails on the counter. I ordered a martini and now I'm just waiting for it get ready. I feel a hand sliding on my waist and someone sit next to me and I look up to see it's Cory.

"I'm starting to think that you have a problem with alcohol, every time I find you, you're in a bar." He joked and I laughed hard. 

"Well, my drinking problems made me have an awesome night yesterday and an damazing morning and a pretty cool afternoon at the mall." I said smirking to him and he chuckled.

"Please don't go to rehab." He said and I laughed. "By the way, you look stunning." He said and I smiled and blushed.

"Thanks, and rehab won't be a problem." I said and he smirked.

"So...I was thinking about something."  He said and I look to him. "If you noticed, this is a hotel. And what we have in hotel? Rooms. I was thinking if you would like to get out of here." He said smirking and I smirked and took a sip of martini.

"That's a temptation, but as you know mostly of the people work with us, if someone see us the gossip will spread and date a co-worker is against the rules of the contract." I said.

"Who said people have to know? I can go first and in a few minutes you go." He said and I look into his amber eyes. How can I say no to those beautiful eyes "I will be in the room 318. Meet me in there, if you want to. And yes, I already got ourselves a room cause I don't waste any time." He said with a sexy smirk and left. Dammit, he is fucking hot and amazing in EVERYTHING he does. After about 5 minutes Cory left, I finished my martini and left that party almost running and thankfully no one stopped me.