Visiting

After Heather gave me the worst news that I ever heard. I go to room 305. Our families entered first and spent 20 minutes in there. Then her friends entered and spent 30 minutes. She is not awake yet...Hell! I don't even know if she will wake up. After they all leave her room, they gave me sad glances and I entered. I sit on the chair next to her bed and grab Lea's hand and kissed it and take a piece of her hair that was in her face and put in behind her ear.

"Love...I'm so sorry. Sorry that I didn't protected you and our baby. She supposed to be our babygirl. I supposed to be her daddy and take care of her. I'm so sorry. I'm so glad that you're alive Lea, I really am. I don't know what I would do without you. I'm nothing without you, you're the love of my life. We will get married and grow old together. It's us, it's Cory and Lea. We will get trough all of this together. I love you so much, I already lost our baby, I can't lose you. Wake up, please wake up and we figure it out things later." I said and kissed her hand and rest my head on the bed. "I won't leave, I'm going to stay here with you. Night and day." I said crying to her. It's close to 1am and I won't leave. I won't leave her side. Our families went to the hotels cause they have to rest plus Elena is 3 years old.

Dianna

"This scene is heartbreaking in so many levels that I can't even describe." I said with tears forming in my eyes. We all decided to be on call until Lea wake up. We all are watching from the nurse station as Dr.Monteith is talking to Lea. He is still crying.

"It's weird how we think we know someone and turns out we don't know the half." Chord said.

"I heard they are together over a year. The thing is serious, she was pregnant." Amber said sad "Breaks my heart seeing him like this. I never thought that one day I would feel the urge to hug Monteith or have pity of him."

"As though, it's been a lot of months that I don't see him jerking around with residents or something." Naya said and we all shrugged and nodded. I just realized this is true, it's been months that I don't see him yelling to someone.

"It's true when people say that love brings the best in people." Chord said and we agreed.

"I can't imagine what he is feeling right now. If Maria or any of the girls were in any accident and I loosened my daughters and almost loose my wife, I don't know what I would do." Mark said. Maria is Mark's wife. They are married for 10 years and they have two daughters, Ava and Rebecca.

"This is heartbreaking." Amber said and we turn our attention back to the window. Monteith is still holding her hand and he is with his head resting on the bed. We can see that he is sobbing while he cries. I feel so bad for him.

"I never would imagine they're together. I mean, we always joked about saying they look cute together. But I never thought it was actually happening." Chord said with a sad expression.

"But it's perfectly clear that Lea is happy as fuck with him. They supposed to start a family in a few months. The universe sucks!" Naya said as we keep watching the heartbreaking scene.

"I wished I was in that car, not her. No one deserves the pain of losing a child." I said with teary eyes.

Cory
Hours Later

I'm still sitting on a chair next to her bed crying as fuck. I think it's 8am, she spent a lot of hours in the surgery and it's been a few hours since she is out and still nothing. Someone knocked on the door lightly then opened it.

"Chief? What are you doing here?" I asked looking to the door.

"Cory, you should go home." He said and I denied.

"No, I won't leave her side." I said.

"Cory, you're a mess. Look at you, right now. Go home, take a shower, bring a bag with her stuff cause she's definitely staying here for a while when she wakes up." He said and I sighed.

"Who a-are g-going to s-stay here?" I said sobbing.

"Her friends. Soon yours and her family are coming too. She won't be alone." He said.

"You promise?" I asked sniffling. "If she wake up and I'm not here, please, don't tell her. Let me do it."

"Of course." He said and I left the bedroom. I go to the attending room to grab my car keys and everyone look and whisper about me. A lot of people say they're sorry for my loss and I just nod and thank everyone. I know that mostly of people hate me, but everyone loves Lea. It's impossible not to.

I go home and go take a shower and break down crying again. Just a few days ago we were the happiest couple ever. A daughter. We lost a daughter. This shouldn't be happening. We should have a daughter in a few months. I finished the shower and get dressed. I look myself in the mirror and it's a disaster. My bloody shot eyes and swollen face. I grab a bag and put some clothes and whatever she will need in the hospital.

I go back to the hospital and people keep saying "my condolences" or "I'm so sorry" or "I'm praying for Lea." And I don't even know how to thank everyone, I just force a smile and say thank you. I don't know what else to do. I don't know what to do without her. I go to her room but I see her friends in there talking to her, so I just wait outside.

"Cory..." I heard someone calling out and I look up to see our families approaching.

"Hey." I said to them. "Her friends are in there so I just decided to wait outside."

"How you're doing sweetheart?" Lea's mom, Edith, asked me.

"I'm terrible." I said tearing up "I'm terrified. I keep thinking about the what ifs. I lost my daughter, I can't lose Lea too."

"You two will go trough this." Shaun, my brother, said. I start crying again. I never cried this much in my life. I'm lost. My mom tried to comfort me and I keep crying when Dianna rushes out of the room, oh fuck is she okay?