The Party

"We are married!" I squealed when Cory closed the car's door and hug him tight.

"We are!" He said as excited as me. "Do you realize that now you're also a Dr.Monteith?"

"Awww! That's true!" I said happily. I couldn't be more honored, honestly. Lea Monteith, it does sound good and right to say.

We really were meant to be.

"Lea Michele Monteith, my wife. That's something I can easily get used to it." Cory said and I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I love you, my husband." I said and he smiled.

"I love you more, my wife." He said smiling and we kissed passionately and we stop in front of the Hotel where the reception is going to be.

X

"Now is for the couple's first dance! Everyone applaud Mrs and Mr.Monteith!" The dj said and me and Cory went to the middle of the dance floor and I put my hand on his shoulder and he put one hand on my waist then grabbed my free hand carefully.

As we danced we looked into each others eyes and he half smiled and a tear fall from his eye, Cory isn't much of crying, but in these kind of moment, he doesn't hold himself. I take my hand off his shoulder and cup his cheek and rub his cheek cleaning his tear and he leaned in and we kissed passionately.

"I love you Mrs.Monteith." He whispered in my ear and I smiled to him with teary eyes. Today feels like a dream, the best day of my life.

"I love you too, Mr.Monteith." I said to him.

When the song was over we kissed again and everyone applauded. I'm crazy about my husband, MY HUSBAND!

X

"I have to get changed but I'll be right back." I said and he groaned a little.

"Don't go." He said and I smiled.

"It's quick." I said and he laughed and pecked his lips and went to the dressing room. I'm going to change into a shorter version of my wedding dress, it's for the party.

I comeback to my party and immediately went look for Cory, that if you don't know yet, Cory Monteith aka MY HUSBAND!

As the party goes by, everyone is having so much fun. Everyone is dancing, singing, drinking and gosh...

Best day ever!

X

"I love you...My wife." Cory said and I pecked his lips for the last time.

We just had our wedding night and hell it was perfect. Everything about today was just perfect. The ceremony, the vows, the kiss, the first dance, all the songs we screamed our lungs out singing, all the songs we danced. I had so much fun and I know this was the perfect beginning to our marriage.

"I love you...My husband." I said breathing heavily after several rounds of intense sex.

"Tomorrow we will stay the whole day in this Hotel suite, my brother already brought our baggages and all and the day after tomorrow we will be boarding to Hawaii!" Cory said wiggling his eyebrows and I laughed.

"I'm so excited!" I said and he chuckled and we cuddle and talk for a little while then feel asleep together.