I Know My Feelings

1 Month Later

Jade's POV:

I laid on top of the bed with my six month pregnant belly, as I waited for Alonzo to join me. I felt the baby kicking inside, so I gently placed my hands on my belly where the kicking was emitting from. I laid back so my back could rest on the pillows, while I continued to wait. Just then, the bedroom door opened and in walked Alonzo, who was dressed in pajama pants. 

Alonzo looked over at me and saw that my hands were on my belly. He shut the door and asked, "Is everything alright?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"You sure? Your hands are on your belly." Alonzo continued.

"Yes, I am fine." I assured. "Come here, I want to show you something."

I held out my hand. Alonzo walked over to me. I took his hand and guided it over to my belly, where I placed his hand on my belly in a spot where the baby was kicking. I looked up at Alonzo's face and saw that he was smiling. 

"Kicking." Alonzo mumbled.

"He's been very active in there lately." I chuckled. 

I saw how happy Alonzo is about the baby. He has done so much for me and the baby. Just thinking about him made my heart pump. I found myself falling out of reality, so I quickly leaned in and crashed my lips on his. The two of us found our lips moving in sync with one another. Alonzo slowly climbed up on the bed and sat next to me, then he propped me up on his lap, as we continued kissing. 

I suddenly pulled away

I suddenly pulled away. The two of us were breathing heavily as we caught our breaths.

"I'm sorry, Jade." Alonzo apologized. 

"No Alonzo it's alright." I said, as I gently placed my hands on his cheeks. "There is something I need to tell you."

Alonzo gave me his full attention and asked, "What is it?"

"I love you." I blurted out. 

Alonzo fell silent, as a smile slowly appeared on his face. 

"And if it wasn't for this belly in my way, I would jump your bones right now." I admitted.

Alonzo laughed. He pulled me in for another kiss on the lips. 

"There will be plenty of chances for you to jump my bones when you're not pregnant." Alonzo joked. "But, in all honesty, I am in no rush to do it. However, I do look forward to it."